Veteran players being neglected

TrollToll
TrollToll Member Posts: 77
edited January 2021 in General Discussions

Its felt this way ever since clown was released with the store that the devs prioritize new players over there older ones, it feels like that to me and its gotten me bummed out for a real long while now.

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

how exactly do they prioritize newer players?

i don’t see any different treatment other than Legacy cosmetics being exclusive. Otherwise pretty much everything is the same for all players.. maybe I am just missing something though

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

Playing since july 2016, can't even understand what bothers you

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

How else do you expect them to make large amounts money? vet's normally have everything they want cosmetic and blood point wise so makes sense to pull new players in.. How else will they fund the up keep of the work force aquire new licences etc!?

I'm in no way defending them I see you guys don't get the respect you deserve btw I truly have upmost respect for vets.

And I do agree with you but as not a person that is not a vet how would they go around making things better?

Be constructive and forth coming with your ideas to improve vet game play.. hopefully they will listen?! worth a shot?

🐷💖

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662
    edited January 2021

I'm interested to hear too. As another player from 2016 I'd say the only BIG thing being neglected for veterans is people not being refunded their lost legacy skins. We have been neglected big time on this issue.

Also... I remember seeing you a lot on the steam forums back in the day. So you're definitely not lying about being a veteran!

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

I started playing the game in December 2016 so I would say I'm a Veteran, and i don't see how Veterans are being neglected. What makes you think they are?

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

You weren't technically neglected if they never had a list of some sort of who had legacy skins and what legacy skins they had. Maybe I don't entirely understand that situation but that's just my take on it.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Just because we’ve played longer doesn’t mean we’re entitled to anything.

It’s not employment.

There’s no “employee of the month”

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

When you take into consideration that the developers do not accept ANY proof whatsoever such as old backed up local save files, steam prestige achievement dates, old videos etc and some of us have been waiting for almost 4 years... we have certainly been neglected.

Many of us have proof, they simply and willfully do not look at it.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Okay, but how?

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

Let me guess, you are mad new players can get old skins you were around for back in the good old days?

I will never understand why people need to own things others cannot get to feel good about themselves.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Well I for one sure feel neglected. Been waiting years for some major bug fixes for my favorite killers and still nothing even mentioned on streams or patch notes. (sound bugs, Oni cam bug, lolNurse, etc.) They fix serious survivor bugs (DS in particular gets fixed extremely fast when broken) really quickly but killer stuff stays broken for a very long time if ever getting fixed.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    edited January 2021

Congratulations; you have earned the most nonsensical (to Moundshroud) post of the year so far. Hell, I'd say it won last year too. You don't explain "how" Veterans are being neglected, or how they are receiving any different treatment than anyone else. Moreover, are you implying they deserve better treatment? Please do not confuse the word veteran in video game context as having the same meaning as military veterans; that would be idiotic and insulting.