Is Dead by Daylight your main game right now?

Options
skinu
skinu Member Posts: 34

Feel free to tell me your main game if it isn´t DbD or why DbD is your main game in the comments :)

Is Dead by Daylight your main game right now? 87 votes

Yes
52%
WoodywoolMister_Holdout[Deleted User]coley_219KeezoSunaIIanuGeneralVRoboMojo[Deleted User]WeslYghtCnich65landromatFFirebranddIsJustMeOniWantsYourMacaroniDarkMagikEquusskinuYordsboostedsurvivormain 46 votes
No
47%
MandyWeederickThatbrownmonsterWhite_OwlVolantConch1719Meg_Main[Deleted User]I_am_NeganNekoGamerXHoodiedBoosted_DwightUistreelEvanRavenSaitamfedoxygenMigrantTheGreatCornpopers_EvanLx_maliceDBD78JesseJH28 41 votes

Comments

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options
    No

I been on a long break playing other games for the last couple of months

I got back in to GTA a little while ago I been playing Cayo Perico Heist making some money

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,528
    Options
    No

Purely because I've never had a main game, I have more hours in DbD than I've ever had in any other game but I've always played a variety of games...I can't play the same game everyday for example, that goes for all games with me, I like the variety.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Options
    Yes

I would definitely say I'm playing more DBD than any other game right now, although I like to switch games very often. 2020 - now was/and is my "peak" for this game because before that, I never really gave it a chance.

With this being said, whenever I want to switch games because of boredom/frustration, I usually go to Overwatch.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options
    Yes

Yep it is, though lately I have been playing a decent amount of Sea of Thieves with friends.

• Sniper_Era
    Sniper_Era Member Posts: 19
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Yes

Yes, dbd is my favorite game atm. I really enjoy going for nice plays and getting all my emblems maxed per each match

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    No

DBD is my favorite game I've played, but Steam tells me I haven't logged in since January 12.

A combination of Hillbilly's archive (a Killer I just don't like playing), Nea's archive (with three asinine challenges left that I have little to no control over), and solo Survivor queue times (the only way I play Survivor) have honestly left me burnt out. The last time I "played" was on the PTB to see what Clown's new add-ons were. I don't think I've played since the beginning of the year.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options
    No

It was. I used to be able to sit and play for hours on end, but now I've been playing less and less and I no longer have the urge to play that much anymore. If I do play I play about 3-4 matches and that's it because all the matches are either boring or frustrating now. It's become rare now to actually have a fun and exciting game.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options
    Yes

Right now it is, but as soon as I can get my hands on a PS5, I'm playing Bloodborne and Demon Souls.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options
    No

Not really, I haven't really had a "main game" since I basically only played TF2 day in and day out for years.

I play DBD and TF2 about equally, but I also play other games. Currently mostly Escape from Tarkov and Stellaris, but with a bit of Rimworld, Rust, Call of Duty: Cold War here and there as well.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options
    No

No. I've been getting very bored of DBD lately, So I'll play a couple of matches and then I'll go play something else.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options
    Yes

SAME

I'm currently switching between DbD and Overwatch all the time (mainly because i can't really find any other games that keep me interested)

• skinu
    skinu Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Yes

Same over here. Me and my friends always switch between DbD and Overwatch everytime we get bored/annoyed by the other game.

• Karao_Ke
    Options
    Yes

Yeah, I've been trying to improve my rank lately.

Who's your main? I'd say Hog/Baptiste for me atm

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822
    Options
    Yes

I,ve had been playing 4 games recently DBD,Overwatch,Night In The Woods,& Apex Legends.

My Overwatch main is Hanzo then Sigma

In Apex Legends it is Octane

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    Options
    No

It was once but not now. If it weren't by the rift I doubt I'll ever play it, I have better things to do with my free time than dealing with 13 year old kids bullying another person. I am not saying I don't play at all but the same style over and over again, it becomes boring, if there were events like before then you could say "nice, something is different" but the only different thing is new perks that are not that good and if they are good then the new meta switchs and face a lot of survivors/killers just running those meta perks.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options
    Yes

Well i'm just chiling in Quickplay and Arcade.I barely touched Ranked even though i'm around 1100 hours in lol.

Regarding my mains

Tanks: Zarya,Dva

DPS:Sombra,Soldier 76,Tracer

Support:Ana,Mercy

• Karao_Ke
    Options
    Yes

I think of ranked as quickplay with "benefits" (golden weapons).

Anyway I like your choices. Love Zarya & used to main D.Va on PC before I switched to console.

At this point I'm just waiting for the Archives event they always do around March/April.

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441
    Options

No. I'm only still here playing this poop game is because I'm waiting for the release of Dying Light 2 when it comes out and I'll be long gone.

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651
    Options
    Yes

until Apex updates

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options
    No

I used to play Sea of Thieves a bunch but I stopped, its just that the content just got to stale for my liking, and the game was extremely time consuming, I feel like it was created for Streaming back in the day. I don't thinks its bad, its just takes a lot of time to play this game

• Meg_Main
    Meg_Main Member Posts: 28
    Options
    No

I play Battlefront 2 alot with friends. When they aren't on sometimes I play killer. I touched solo q a few times and its even more monstrous than the room of the average Bubba player.

• boostedsurvivormain
    Options
    Yes

I've been pretty on and off recently, but it has been my main game for 2 years now.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    Options
    No

It's overwatch rn.

• fatbabyslayer
    fatbabyslayer Member Posts: 105
    Options
    Yes

Yes I hate it but I love it and havent dropped it in a while was about to quit after one game a few days ago cuz the toxic gameplay and vulgar post game but I have stockholm syndrome with this godawful game so no matter what I will stick with it

• storydove
    storydove Member Posts: 54
    Options
    Yes

I used to buy lots of games a year, now I buy far fewer. The main reason is that some games I keep returning to and new games just don't match the level of fun. Dead by Daylight is one that I keep coming back to, and it's simply because I love it. There is a thrill in this one that other games just don't offer.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Options
    Yes

Only reason why it's my main game atm is because I'm grinding for stuff, which don't know how long it will take for me to be done with. I play DBD every Monday-Thursday, but on those days after I'm done playing I get on something else after to play because I like variety.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options
    No

I don't stick to one game forever i just stick to it for a few months then i just play it regularly Just like any other game ive played

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035
    Options
    No

It was my main game up until last month. I got an oculus, and I LOVE PlayStation free games for march, so I've hardly touched DBD in a while

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 478
    Options
    No

Currently playing the Resident Evil 2 remake. Gonna try to get through that, RE3 remake, and RE7 before RE8 comes out next month. That's a lot to handle considering I don't really play that much usually but I loved #7 (That's where I started in the RE series), am loving #2, and am super excited for #8. After #8 I might buy some of the originals to catch up on whatever else I may have missed so far

• Shenshen
    Shenshen Member Posts: 256
    Options
    No

Currently Deep Rock Galactic is my main game. I also play a lot of Bloons TD6 and ARK with friends. I only play DBD for like 3-4 hours and play the rest of the day DRG.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,197
    Options
    No

I play it every day but I play other game as well.

• EvanRaven
    EvanRaven Member Posts: 194
    Options
    No

it's just way too stressful for me to play. i still hang around the community though

• worriedfeng03
    worriedfeng03 Member Posts: 82
    Options
    Yes

This game has been my main game since October 2020 when I first discovered it due to....Tik Tok...and I've been hooked (hah) ever since. My close second for my main game however is Cities Skylines, which is a much more calming game.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options
    No

Nope. It was but since console performance isn't getting any better on top of bugs I've just been playing it less and less. Been more focused on single player games. Just played Assassins Creed Origins, loved the Pharaoh's dlc. Now on Odyssey, not as into it as I was Origins but still good. Also started Samurai Jack game, that one looks to be short so trying not to rush through it. I also still have Outer Worlds and Borderlands 3 DLCs I need to finish.