what do you think of last year?

Options
xxaggieboyxx
xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
edited September 2018 in Off-topic

the new trailer is out on youtube

i personally think its gonna kill dbd's player base. depending on how good last year is i may even become gasp whispers a casual

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    I'm definently checking it out when it comes to steam. If it comes to console I'll probably play on that though since my PC has the fps of a potato. Better to play decent fps than teleporting around everywhere because I'm playing on a potato 
  • xxaggieboyxx
    Options
    I'm definently checking it out when it comes to steam. If it comes to console I'll probably play on that though since my PC has the fps of a potato. Better to play decent fps than teleporting around everywhere because I'm playing on a potato 
    Why are you playing on a potato? How do you even download games on a potato. Ohhh I should get a potato and take it with me wherever I go then I can play my games on it 🥔 
  • xxaggieboyxx
    Options
    Yeah last year looks so lit and may actually be balanced because they have had plenty of time to observe f13 and dbd and see their mistakes but you never know. Dbd's trailer makes it look like a horror game where killers destroy everything and don't have to run in circles all the time 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

Why are you playing on a potato? How do you even download games on a potato. Ohhh I should get a potato and take it with me wherever I go then I can play my games on it 🥔 

Yeah get a potato!!! We can then be potato buddies

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options
    It looks like F13 type of game, with if you are caught you are finished. May try it
  • xxaggieboyxx
    Options
    It looks like F13 type of game, with if you are caught you are finished. May try it
    That's what I don't like about dbd too many second chances. Gotta hook em 3 times each and they get a set of very useful perks to help them get away. I want a game where I feel the power in the power role.

ps:"wah just play nurse" no nurse gets very dull after the first few games in a row