Plague Doctor

It would be nice to have a plague doctor as a killer, maybe using the scp backstory for it. Any thoughts?

Comments

• AyDoggie
    AyDoggie Member Posts: 48

Plague doctor skin for the doctor would be cool. It would make more sense since there already is a doctor killer.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

This was an idea I had a while ago. The problem is the Plague Doctor set fits too well with two characters. The Doctor would do a Plague Doctor suit well due to him being a Doctor, but the Clown could also make a very nice Plague Doctor due to his tonics. It's a hard decision on who should get it honestly. Personally, I'd just say to heck with it and give both of them suits but it's all up to the designers.

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    It would be nice if you could skin powers as well. Imagine The Doctor throwing out a wave of bubbling green sickness instead of electricity.
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

@Peasant said:
    This was an idea I had a while ago. The problem is the Plague Doctor set fits too well with two characters. The Doctor would do a Plague Doctor suit well due to him being a Doctor, but the Clown could also make a very nice Plague Doctor due to his tonics. It's a hard decision on who should get it honestly. Personally, I'd just say to heck with it and give both of them suits but it's all up to the designers.

Interesting cosmetic idea for both, though it would be more fitting with the Doctor than the Clown. How would we work a Plague Doctor cosmetic for the Clown while not taking too much away from the Clown persona?

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

On the flip side, Huntress has a full on Lion head for a cosmetic, and the Wraith can turn into a candle.

• UnluckyTadpole
    UnluckyTadpole Member Posts: 5

It would be way better for the plague doctor to be its own charater and not just another skin he would hav so much potential and they do already hav a doctor but the scp backstory would be better because he never tried to save anyone unlike the doctor and besides they could just call him The Plague...

This discussion has been closed.