Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hag Mains NEEDED here ASAP.

Leonardo1ita
Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278
edited January 2021 in General Discussions

Pls before saying something make sure you are really experienced with hag.

Unfortunately ideas do not always reflect reality, especially that of really strong players

So, what's the deal? The deal is that I have to face really really strong players. I always play with cross play deactivated, always, because i want to find the strongest players and beat them.

Hag matches are just an on/off, always. Either I find 4 survivors that I completely massacre, and I mean COMPLETELY, where it's no fun and I'd just want to skip to the next match. It happens even with rank 1 players, that on pc only are many more.

Or either I find 4 really good players that I still manage to beat, without items.

Or......... I find 2 players with a flashlight and 2 medkits. Or 3 flashlights and 1 medkit. Or even 4 flashlights. I manage to deal with medkits, even 4. But the biggest problem is that all players come with OoO, bring 2+ flashlights and they know what I am doing always, where the traps are, where to be safe, what I am doing.

There is always one player that chases across the map, always. Deactivates all my traps with the flashlight, and I can't do anything. I bring always the best add-ons.

I try to ignore those players and go somewhere else, but they know where I am no matter what and they destroy my traps. If I chase them and try to steal their flashlights I just have no power. I'm just a m1 killer in that case, when they have a flashlight that can last even 22 full seconds with add-ons. A trap only needs 0,5 seconds to be destroyed by the flashlight. I'm not gonna make them waste it before the match is over, that's sure.

Hag mains, do you have some tips? I know how to use hag, I just need tips against REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY

REALLY REALLY REALLY REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY good players

Big tips perhaps.

Post edited by Leonardo1ita on

Comments