The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Huntress Nerf revoked

Hello dear community,
i just wanted to thank everyone, especially the devs for revoking the huntress nerf. As a huntress main with over 600 Hours pure huntress gameplay, i nearly shed a tear when ive read the hotfixes of today. and again: BIG THANK YOU!

Comments

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    edited September 2018

Agreed. Thank you, devs.

It was a good decision on their part. Bunny is back in action!

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245

I'll just put in here a little paraphrase here of the overwatch devs that I agree with: "bullshit misses are more frustrating than bullshit hits"

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Why is everyone saying it was a nerf? It was a redesign of hitboxes that had bugs in it.
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Chrona said:

I'll just put in here a little paraphrase here of the overwatch devs that I agree with: "bullshit misses are more frustrating than bullshit hits"

For the killer yes cause a free hit is good lol
  • Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372
    popoles said:
    Why is everyone saying it was a nerf? It was a redesign of hitboxes that had bugs in it.
    It was originally a redesign but the way it was released was completely different than intended, making Huntress that bad it came across as a nerf. This was before we were actually informed the Devs had ######### up and were looking into it.