If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Stadia players or team

Options

Hi everyone.

I'm a Stadia player looking for people to play with as team. Im not very good, I'm rank 7 atm, but I'd like to improve and learn. Also anyone who is willing to teach is very much appreciated.

Stadia players are prefered but I'm glad with anyone who wants to be buddies.

Comments

• Shizon
    Shizon Member Posts: 13
    Options

Forgot to say my name is

Shizon#2068

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    edited February 2021
    Options

ChaplainRock#6920

I play on my dad's stadia. He got it for Cyberpunk 2077.

I can't send you a friend invite for some reason, but maybe you can send me one.

Thought it was worth mentioning that I'm new too.

• Shizon
    Options

I added you!

• Beelzeboop
    Options

Thanks! I should be playing tonight.

I main killer. :)

• Shizon
    Options

I live in Italy so its 00:20 right now. I don't think I'll be playing for much more. Don't you ever play during the day?

• Beelzeboop
    edited February 2021
    Options

No, my little brother has nightmares constantly, and my dad blames me for it, so I promised that I wouldn't play DBD on his stadia until my little brother goes to bed at 8:00 pm, our time. It's about 5:30 right now.

Sorry.

• Shizon
    Options

It's fine, i can wait and play a couple games.

• Beelzeboop
    Options

I'm on.

• Shizon
    Options

Sorry but it was 3:15 here. Was hoping you'd be online at 18. I'm sorry.

• Beelzeboop
    Options

It's okay.

• Kiway
    Kiway Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2021
    Options

Im just a pc player :D

But if you (or someone else) are still looking for people to play with, thats my discord: Kiway#8478

Cant add you either.

Im usually somewhere in red ranks but no pro by any means and not taking the game too seriously.

• CallMeAGod0717
    CallMeAGod0717 Member Posts: 3
    Options

I’m looking for people to play with myself I play on Xbox but I do have discord

gamertag: CallMeAGod0717#19a1

• Shizon
    Options
  • LukeySixx
    LukeySixx Member Posts: 2
    Options

Very old tread here, but im pretty new to the forum ....if you are on Stadia ...my Stadia tag is LukeySixx#5147, always up for teaming up👍️

• JebusChris
    JebusChris Member Posts: 3
    Options

JebusChris#f0e5, but there is a current glitch and no one is able to search and add me?

• Enots
    Enots Member Posts: 4
    Options

Is there any adult players here playing on stadia my wife and I play together and would be nice to find some players to join us. I'm enots #2889

• SophisticatedPV
    SophisticatedPV Member Posts: 9
    Options

No raging. No toxic behavior. I was formerly Gold IV (Rank 8 Purple during the old version of rank) and now I'm Silver 3, mostly team up with random trash survivor players that are very unreliable and do something stupid, making a terrible mistake which gets me heated. My crossplay is on. Dm me if any of you people are down for this. Play smart, stay reliable and be vigilant. People that are in silver or higher can only play with me. My PSN is Palmer_Me

• dbdismymyfavoritite
    dbdismymyfavoritite Member Posts: 34
    Options

I play on PS4, my name is initial_speaker5