Can't believe people keep overlooking this absolutely OP part of Blight

Seriously, it's honestly baffling that this is being kept on the hush-hush—almost as much so that this actually made it out to live.

I love Blight. Really, I do. But this... this is honestly ridiculous! You can't defend it! Once mastered, he's better than the best Nurse out there because of it.

I mean, that tophat is just too powerful! Every time I see it, I keep getting distracted by how absolutely amazing it is that the Blight has no problem downing me and putting on a hook in seconds. There's literally no counterplay other than going blind suddenly!

Please, nerf the tophat! It's too powerful!

P.S

I have no idea what made me write this. I think the power of the tophat and the horror of solo-queue is driving me mad...

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,105

Yea, I think Blight's tophat needs a nerf, it's just too thicc and I cannot look away because of it.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

Shhhhh your not supposed to reveal our secrets survivors have Jane and David mb felix we have top hats ph and gun it's perfect balance any nerf will result in pure chaos

• Scecheim
    Scecheim Member Posts: 3

EXACTLY, if they are gonna nerf the tophat they HAVE to nerf jane (god forbid they get rid of that holiness), cause when im playin my main man sexy boi ph, im tryna focus, but i keep getting DISTRACTED then BOOM, free pallet stun, absolutely unbalanced, but its a necessary one cause when im playin david and i see that tophat, oooh mama i just cant look away, the way he slams into the wall and lets out that screech, im already on my knees