Killer created DS

Options

fellow killer we need to realise that this perk exists because of us in the first place.

Every change i have thought of and suggestions i read would lead to this perk being useless and therefore would make it a bad perk.

And our kill rate (which is already to high) would just increase to much.

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,832
    Options

^ This. Dying Light, the absolute tunnel-them-out-fast-fast-fast perk was also released in the same chapter. And later the devs released Mettle of Man in its absolutely broken state.

The devs changed DS into what it is now because they were looking for a compromise, but it took a long time for them to finally stop punishing killers for winning chases.

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743
    Options

When killers see no obsession:

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

Go watch the original Halloween.

Laurie stabs Myers in the neck with a screwdriver I believe it is. He is stunned and she escapes his grasp.

Not every element of this game is some toxic response to malicious behaviour, we need to stop fabricating conflict amongst the community.

• jrinkwater
    jrinkwater Member Posts: 314
    Options

You think way too basic, friend. The idea of an anti-tunnel perk isn't the problem. Bring more. The problem is the way it's designed currently is absolutely silly.(bait running into killer, lockers, end gates, an entire minute of possibly not being tunneled at all).

Which is why they try to frame it as "anti-momentum" but it still turns survivors into dumbasses baiting with it, or the unfortunate perk combinations for invincibility.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531
    Options

I get where this is coming from but ngl in any other light it would sound like a survivors attempt at disguising as a killer to make killers blame themselves 😭😂

• Jejune
    Jejune Member Posts: 795
    Options

My point on this will forever be: Make camping and tunneling (before all gens are done or before last gen is done, something reasonable) bannable. Delete DS.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,094
    Options

I didn't do nothin :,(