Who was your FIRST survivor to play/level?

skinu
skinu Member Posts: 34

Who was your FIRST survivor to play/level? 25 votes

Dwight Fairfield, Meg Thomas, Claudette Morel, Jake Park, Nea Karlsson
68%
MandyMat_SellaSunaIIanuoxygen[Deleted User]FFirebranddManyAchievablesquentinsmith78987skinucheezjtzTripleStealNoOneKnowsNovaDoritoHeadDistortedDreamcelesteismoreKirkyladKarao_Ke 17 votes
Laurie Strode, Ace Visconti
0%
William "Bill" Overbeck, Feng Min
8%
KellieNoxVeno 2 votes
David King, Quentin Smith
16%
Meg_MainRepostRiposteGannTMswager21 4 votes
Detective Tapp, Kate Denson
0%
Adam Francis, Jeff Johansen
4%
QwQw 1 vote
Jane Romero, Ash Williams
4%
Tinker 1 vote
Nancy Wheeler, Steve Harrington
0%
Yui Kimura, Zarina Kassir
0%
Cheryl Mason, Felix Richter, Élodie Rakoto
0%

Comments

• skinu

Mine was Claudette, because I thought, that as a new player I could really use some self-care :)

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Dweet

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    edited February 2021

Claudette.

I liked her healing perks. Also when I first started out I played pretty stealthy as Survivor and well... Claudette is basically the best at that.

Edit: Also you've got like... almost all of the free Survivors on a single option. You're gonna get the vast majority of the votes going there because someone starting out probably won't have any DLC and definitely won't have any shards.

• skinu

Yeah I know but because the poll options are limited to 10 and I tried to get everybody in here, I was not able to really do this elsewise. But thank you very much for the feedback

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

My first match of DBD was with Meg simply because I thought that once you picked a survivor to use, you couldn't choose the others. Not to mention, I liked Sprint Burst because it always made for safe getaways.

If I could tell my old self who to start off with, I think I would have rather started off with David mainly because of Dead Hard but I'm not opposed to Sprint Burst.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I don't exactly remember but my first survivor match I was David King at either Ironworks of Misery or Groaning Storhouse (I remember specifically it being at MacMillan). I was pretty terrified and died rather quickly. Honestly those days when I was a baby survivor and killer were my favorite DBD days. I actually felt scared and having no idea what the killers do. The only killers I knew coming in were Myers, Ghost Face, and Freddy because I've watched all their movies.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

Claudette for the self-care, it was decent at that time

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Nea for Balanced Landing (Before it was nerfed).

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

Leveled Dwight for Bond, switched to Claudette and stayed there for quite a while until Ace got some good cosmetics

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    William "Bill" Overbeck, Feng Min

I meant to click the first option. But yeah, the first survivor I ever leveled up was Meg back in 2016 for the 20 second sprint burst.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793

Dead Hard, never leave home without it.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Dwight.

• Meg_Main
    Meg_Main Member Posts: 28

David. I started playing around the time Clown was first released and on the PS Store Lullaby for the Dark was free for some reason so I took advantage of it and bought the pack. I got him to level 30 or so and he was thus the first survivor I leveled. Not my favorite survivor though, that would go to Cheryl although it is my subjective opinion.

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

david, but now im grinding for felix. all of davids cool cosmetics cost auric cells

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

yeah i ######### myself when i saw the trapper running at me in my first game. now im just like "smh"

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Adam Francis, Jeff Johansen

My first ever survivor game was me playing on Ormond as Jeff against a Huntress.