Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So many complaints. Stop being so ungrateful about changes and improvements.

Stop being afraid of change!

Fine.

How about they revert ALL changes and updates! We’ll go back to just Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Dwight, Claudette, Jake, Meg, MacMillan, Coldwind, and Azarov.

Happy?!

Comments

• km66
    km66 Member Posts: 111

Fix HUD and hitboxes, then yes.

• apathyinc
    apathyinc Member Posts: 457

There is a lot of good in this patch, the clown and wraith updates are great, and whatever they did, it made it a hell of a lot easier to play killer with a controller now.

• Katie_met
    Katie_met Member Posts: 422

I absolutely love the new maps. Especially the game map. I don't love how broken this game is after an update, and I don't like things that didn't need to be changed such as the animations and HUD. I struggle with my eyesight so the new bars are really difficult to see.

• mirek
    mirek Member Posts: 24

Exactly. If its clean enough, who is Claudette, why you need to spam the screen during play with some graphic enahncements, which is absolutely not needed ? Its clear enough...

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Still downloading the update, but it is a bit sad seeing so much negativity.

Was actually really looking forward to it.

That said the forum is the place for feedback so it's not that weird that people come here to complain as it is kinda the purpose of this place

• mirek
    mirek Member Posts: 24

I think no replacement HUD, no killing keys, no crazy going after hit and few more such like this, and it would be much much better

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

Literally the killer this update was about got buffed less than wraith did in the same update his speed lasts longer total inv kicking things dosent completely reveal him

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

My confusion is that so many claim they’re getting eye strain having to dart their eyes around the screen so much with the new HUD, which sounds ridiculous because when playing Killer, darting your eyes frequently around the entire screen is something players should/would have already been doing before hand, especially out of a chase and trying to find a survivor.

We’ve never had a flood of “playing Killer causes eye strain”.

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858

it's just survivor mains complaining about nonsense, blah blah "i gotta survive every match" blah blah blah

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

How about we all just stop caring - then there won't be any complaints.

I for one liked the minimalist HUD - the new one is okay. I like being able to scale the UI and HUD now.

But the animations make everyone look like robots moving around - people don't move that way, it's very unnatural. Everyone just straightens up before moving - I like the better postures, but like it said the overall animations look very artificial. Kind of reminds me of the lobby idle animations they 'improved' awhile back and ended up eventually reverting.

Running animations are so-so, the walking ones are substandard, the dying animations are actually the best ones imo.

I'm pretty much a proponent of 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' - especially when there are so many others things still broken.