Your Main Survivor and Killer

Options

Who do you main? For both Killer and Survivor and the reason why. Would love to hear the reasons for players choosing certain Killers and Survivors

For me:

Survivor: Nancy

I love her backstory, she's a strong independent woman and once she sets her mind on objectives she finishes them (Plus I'm a huge Stranger Things Fan)

Killer: Demogorgon

He's just so much fun to play. I love his shred ability because it catches Survivors off guard. He's great at guarding gens when paired with the right perks. Plus I love his Mori

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,793
    Options

ace/jake/Felix and my killer main is legion

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605
    Options

Any particular reason of choosing said characters? Cosmetics maybe?

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    Options

Cheryl. Just wanted to get repressed alliance from her so started levelling her up and playing her for that perk and then suddenly she became my main.

I dont have a main killer but currently I enjoy demogorgon. Gens fly with no gen defense but who cares..it's all about the chases.

• Slendy4321
    Options

I hear you on that one. I personally love bringing Devour Hope and getting 5 stacks and doing the mori. It's just so satisfying

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,793
    Options

Yes cosmetics also because they are characters I have every perk on

• Slendy4321
    Options

Makes sense. I fell in love with Nea's and Meg's cosmetics. Especially their rift outfits but they'll never replace my main girl Nancy

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,514
    Options

Jane Romero for survivor. I love her design and how she seems unique compared to other female characters. Jane seems not only confident, but also proud of who she is. Giving her a bigger design is representative and just shows how beauty & strength can come in other sizes.

As for killer, the pig... I actually don't like the SAW movies, but for some reason, I feel comfortable playing as her. As a bonus, I get to teabag anyone who was being a booty-hole to me :)

• ARatherStrangeKiller
    Options

Survivor: Bill

Bill as a character is pretty cool in my view, and I've always appreciated having a Left 4 Dead representative. Though above all I just like saying his name. Who doesn't like a character named "Bill?"

Killer: Nurse

Yeah, I'm a sweatshop killer in terms of main, but I like the challenge playing Nurse provides. Nothing beats the amazing feeling of just absolutely destroying survivors thanks to the hard work and dedication in learning her power. It can get frustrating at times, sure, but it's all a part of the learning experience (but please fix her bugs BHVR plz thx).

• Slendy4321
    Options

Hahahaha

Jane is one of the thickest Survivors I'm definitely not complaining. Pig is a definitely an interesting choice. Any specific perks you like using with her?

• Slendy4321
    Options

I absolutely understand sweating. (Coming from a Demo Main here) but mad respect for maining nurse.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

My favourite survivor is Zarina, because I like her backstory, her cosmetics and also the fact that so few people play her.

My main killer is Blight, because I hate that good old hold-W strat with a burning passion and also I like chaos.

• Slendy4321
    Options

I absolutely love Zarina's cosmetics. I got her Greek Goddess from the previous rift and when I play Zarina that's all I wear. I ABSOLUTELY RESPECT BLIGHT MAINS (mad respect)

• NOEDaddy
    NOEDaddy Member Posts: 93
    Options

Jake Park | The legendary outfit is sick.

Ghost Face | You t bag me, I t bag you back.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Options

I definitely tend to main Dweet. He's just very adorable imo & whenever I see an actual Dweet, I'll literally go out of my way to babysit him the whole game (take hits, bodyblock the killer, etc.)

I mean.. just look at him in his Dwight-in-a-Box cosmetic. How could you not?

Runners up are Tapp & Kate. Love Tapp because of Saw & Kate because of her backstory and cosmetics.

When it comes to killer, Oni is my obvious choice. I'm not going to go into too much detail here since I'll end up rambling, but let's just say that he is a bad*ss samurai that has amazing map pressure & mobility. He performs really well in high ranks.

Once again, runner up is Ghostface because I really like sneaking up on people in hopes of making them jump.

I really like other killers as well, but I often only play these 2.

• Slendy4321
    Options

I love Jake's Blight outfit the most out of all his outfits. I love freaking Ghost Faces especially when they t bag us at the exit gate

• Slendy4321
    Options

That definitely is the cutest dweet I've ever seen. His backstory is pretty dope. Who doesn't love a good samurai?

• boostedsurvivormain
    Options

Survivor: Cheryl (I am a huge silent hill fan)

Killer: Blight (I really love his playstyle and design)

• Slendy4321
    Options

Silent Hill is definitely one of my top favorite horrors. Mad respect for maining Blight, especially with his camera making you seem like you're 2 inches tall

• Karao_Ke
    Options

Exactly!

Also, I want to applaud you for maining Demo. He is a very frustrating killer imo & I can never play confident with him.

What's funny is that I know exactly how to play him, but never manage to get the same results that other people get. Hell, I even give advice to other people as to how to play him even though I completely suck.

• Slendy4321
    Options

Demo takes hours to learn. Especially his shreds. You got to know when to exactly time it or else you'll go face first into a pallet or a wall. I mainly just use his portals to get around the map and slow down gens because they end up wasting time breaking portals rather then doing gens

• Karao_Ke
    Options

I really wish you could "pick up" his portals, because I always seem to waste them & don't realize until I don't have any left.

• Slendy4321
    Options

I have that issue as well lol. Wish they were like hags traps where if you put a new one down the oldest one closes. Just so that he'll have a little more pressure and have some sort of end game pressure

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    Options

Bubba because i love pwyf build and Ace because im loot hoarder used to play legion a lot but im not touching him until next chapter fix for his lunge

• Slendy4321
    Options

I have to agree Dwight does have some pretty snazzy outfits. It makes sense how you drop certain Killers at certain ranks and try other Killers. I try to play every Killer but the one I mostly enjoy playing Demo

• Slendy4321
    Options

I love messing with pwyf. Extra speed for intentionally losing your obsession. Love when it surprises Survivors who are caught off guard with the extra speed boost

• Karao_Ke
    Options

Yeah. Not to mention his audio cues literally give away his every move. Land a hit? RAAAAAAAAA! Miss a hit? (dont know how to describe this one lol) Pallet stun? Whistle sound.

Either way, he is decent with the right person playing him & that just isn't me.

• Slendy4321
    Options

I want them to wallow in fear. Let my Demo scream his head off. They better be ready when I come for them ;)

I've sunk so many hours into Demo. It's especially hard since I'm a console player not as much freedom as a PC Demo main

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,532
    Options

Legion has always been my favorite Killer. I played them from Rank 20 to Rank 1. No one else makes me as happy playing as they do.

My favorite Survivor always shifts around. Because there's no gameplay difference and different cosmetics and moods make me play different characters. Zarina is probably the closest to being my main though. No real reason I just like her.

• Slendy4321
    Options

I usually play all the characters but I will forever be a Nancy main. I love mixing different cosmetics together so when I get a new cosmetic for a character I tend to main that character so I can see which cosmetics look the best together

• Karao_Ke
    Options

Same with Oni. Flicks are especially hard to do since I can barely control my aim in the first place.

• Karna5
    Karna5 Member Posts: 34
    Options

As a reasonably new player (50ish hours), I play Feng Min because generators don't blow up if she messes up.

I hate, hate, hate, hate (hate hate hate) quick time events. Thus I hate the QTE for generators which blow up if you mess up. Playing Feng Min makes the game playable to me as survivor.

Yes eventually I'll get all Feng Min's perks teachable and try her on another survivor (Kate comes to mind), but out of the box Feng Min is wonderful.

For killer I very much enjoy doctor because he's viable at level 1 with only one perk and no addons. Taking generator overcharge and walking around area shocking people to see if they're near and to make them a little crazy, chasing them and making them crazy, and chasing and chopping them then area blasting to see who's around, all at level 1 with 1 perk, makes the Doctor a viable killer to me.

Eventually I put some levels into him, and he's got more perks now, and that makes him even more joyful to play, but I really, really like that the doctor has non-lethal attacks. I love I can chase and make them crazy without killing them. And his laugh is joyful.

As a survivor I met a wonderful floating ghost like woman with severed limbs. She's super duper cool, but my girlfriend tells me she's one of the hardest to play. So I won't try her until I can do a few custom matches with her to practice the timing of her attacks.

But my favorite killer is definitely doctor because his play style is pure fun.

• Bisexual_Kaiju
    Bisexual_Kaiju Member Posts: 24
    Options

Survivor: Claudette Morel

Killer: Blight, Legion

• Jholla31
    Jholla31 Member Posts: 253
    Options

My survivor main is Ace for a few reasons. He's definitely the quietest survivor. Almost like a built in T2 Iron Will. I also like his cosmetics. I usually run his purple robe body with his Sharp Ace grey hair head. My girlfriend says he looks like Hugh Hefner with that cosmetic. I also like running into other Ace mains because we are few and far between. I've noticed that when I find another Ace that we are always willing to sacrifice ourselves for the other. The Ace bond is strong!

As for killers, I don't really main any. I probably like Hag the best, but I don't get a lot of points with her because I hardly ever 3 hook survivors with Hag because of her crazy snowballing. I enjoy Bubba because survivors tend to underestimate him for some reason, so if survivors are slightly competent you can usually punish the greeding at loops. When I'm going full tryhard I use Spirit because she is really strong and can pull off some crazy plays. My favorite one is when I find two survivors on a gen, hit one, act like I didn't see the other, then phase back to the gen and get a grab. I can almost FEEL that survivor screaming through my headphones. lol

• xSymantha
    xSymantha Member Posts: 58
    Options

Survivor: been switching a lot, but I would say recently Cheryl/Felix/Elodie almost equally. I have both Cheryl and Felix P3 almost maxed, and on Elodie have been enjoying a Quick and Quiet, Lithe, Deception, and Bond build.

Killer: my go-to has been Pyramid Head recently. I also have been playing a bunch of Nurse, been enjoying learning her in preparation of the upcoming additions to the archives.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

My main survivor is Meg. She’s my homie and I love her lore so much. Her perks are amazing too and are super fun to use. Who doesn’t love Meg?

My main killer is Spirit. Survivor mains hate me for this but my goodness I can never get bored of playing Spirit. Going invisible and being able to track survivors without seeing them feels so rewarding. She’s my waifu and I just really love her.

• Slendy4321
    edited February 2021
    Options

I love the cosmetics Feng has and overall adore her because she just so dang adorable

Are you a stealthy Claudette or do you play her like you do any other character? No Sweat either way since stealth is an option of the game but Mad Respect for being a Blight main

Mad respect if you are willing to sacrifice yourself for others. Don't have many people who would do that now a days. Ace's cosmetics definitely look dang good on him

Lately I've been digging Élode and Felix as well I don't know what it is but there's something right when playing them as Survivors. Respect for learning nurse especially for the tome keep doing you buddy hope you get great at her. Definitely need more nurse players

Ayeeee Meg is the OG. She's was my first Survivor I started leveling up. Love Sprint Burst and Adrenaline. Those 2 are always in any of my builds

• Slendy4321
    Options

Ayeeee we got another Demo main in the house!!! Nancy main too? I must be dreaming xD

Love your name btw xD

• xSymantha
    xSymantha Member Posts: 58
    Options

@Slendy4321 Thank you :) I am learning Nurse on Xbox, so hopefully over time I get better at her - but thanks again for the kind words of encouragement!

• Slendy4321
    Options

No problem!!! Keep practicing and soon you'll be the most feared nurse on console I can guarantee it :)

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 794
    Options

Pyramid Head and Cheryl

I wasn't even into Silent Hill when the chapter came out, I just kinda knew who Pyramid Head was and thought he was cool

Overtime his awesome design and fun gameplay really grew on me and I decided to play the original trilogy. Been a big Silent Hill fan ever since.

• Slendy4321
    Options

That exactly how I was with Stranger Things!! As soon as I got a feel of the Demogorgon I ended up watching it and by god I love it

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Survivor: Jane because I love her backstory and her cosmetics

Killer: Clown because i like playing the underdog character and he fit that

• Slendy4321
    Options

Jane is definitely one of my favorites absolutely adore her and love her backstory and Clown is so underrated it's funny because he has the potential of being a strong killer with the right perks/add-ons equipped

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

Zarina

Coz of her voice that isn't too high pitch, she is beautiful, her cosmetics are really diversified (her base+recolored are the best of all survivors IMO) , her backstory is maybe short but i liked it

Demogorgon

Fun to play as and against, adored him as soon as i saw him in Stranger Things, love the way he sounds (hate to hear him scream from a pallet drop when i play survivor i'm like "don't hurt my baby !" ahah)

• Slendy4321
    Options

No way I thought I was the only one who hated stunning the Demo. I would drop it early on purpose so I wouldn't hurt him

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

yeah :( we are not alone ! We are the DD, the Demogorgon Defenders ! We shall unite and prevent him from getting hurt !

• Slendy4321
    Options

Yes!! Prevent Demo abuse!! Sacrifice all Survivors who dare pallet stun Demo!!

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

For survivor, probably Jake Park because he looks like me and has ultra strong willpower and and is knowledgeable with wild life which I guess I want to be like to an extent,

As for killer, definitely Legion and Wraith, I love track N field and I remember when I was a little kid I used to outrun all the other kids and in freeze tag and elimination, so when the survivors stop to mend themselves, it brings back good memories of when everyone was frozen. Also Legion seems like one of the most human-like killers because he's shorter, isn't filled with thorns nor does he sound nor look weird, Frank just looks like a normal guy, which to me signifies just how deadly he really is. Besides, I love his mori and overall playstyle because it kinda reflects me as a person: I love running, and procrastinating (hit everyone once then come back later) and how the Legion itself is a group, and so in a way, I never feel alone when playing as Legion, I like to imagine that my "friends" are cheering me on the whole way and/or giving me information using my perks. Overall, Jake Park fits who I want to be: Calm-hearted, peaceful, relaxed and poised, and then there's Frank Morrison who fits me more for who I am: athletic, music enthusiast, intuitive thinker, and slightly clumsy.

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387
    Options

I don't have a per se 'main' yet, considering I'm a bit of a jack of all trades.

Though, I will say that I love playing as Myers.

Spookiness is turned WAY up with him. And I love his perks too. PWYF, especially. (I have no issues in letting my obsession go, and I typically just use it to scare them off. the 5% speed boost is good enough for me. I'm easy to please, since I go with the statement: 'something is better than nothing', and it helps me consider 1 hooks as wins, or existing long enough in battle royales. Though, I suppose I'm more susceptible to acts of toxicity. Ironic, innit?)

Call me toxic if you will, but I like running with Laurie.

Not because she has DS + OoO, though. (Terrible with chases and the DS check. I avoid t-bags and all that, so I usually don't get tunneled.) It's, surprise, Sole Survivor that gravitates me towards her!

I generally play selfishly, only sometimes going for unhooks just to get WGLF stacks. (Bad at escaping chases more than I am at ending them with Killer. Yeah that's right, killer main right here.)

I hope they add an option to have folks gain BP in a way that's less than WGLF, but is still a BP bonus. *Unless something like that exists, already, though, and would love it if someone can point it out to me, nicely.*

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Well there is prove thyself with Dwight which gives you a 100% bonus to all blood points awarded by cooperative actions, so I reckon you should get that when you can. Also, deliverance, ds, saboteur, and by any means necessary from Yui can all award you a solid +1000 bp as well, so consider those as well... If you're using prove thyself or wglf, just beware if you were to face a Legion like me that I love nothing more than to see multiple survivors all stacked together, it's one of the most beautiful things I can see, at least for a few seconds...