New update brought more bad than good

I was impressed how animations look at the beginning etc.

But after few matches I instantly regret it due to how many bugs it brought.

Lets sum it up:

• hit boxes are worse than ever - you can even know anymore when to use perks like dead hard - it looks like there is still distance but you get hit anyway
  • movement is complete failure - even standing pose (for Feng for example) feels so awkward (looks like she feels as if she is a model with new clothes to show ) but moving with your character is so predicatble right now for a killer. If you want to make survivors disabled persons just cut their leg or something visually aswel
  • map changes are great - it is the only thing that is good in this patch
  • community is not heard - even though there was a nice stream it looked like you aren't going to make changes toward what is needed but nobody knows why do you change stuff nobody asked for (object of obsession, huge decisive strike nerf)

Playing as a killer is like chasing a babies right now, it is so easy to catch them. Well, I think this post will not get any attention besides few fellow players but lets give it a shot. But seeing how fast changes are coming to DBD it is time for me to move on. I dont know what about you but Ill check the game after several weeks whether they want to change anything ...

Was nice to play as a survivor though! :D

Comments

• PodgeNotRodge
    PodgeNotRodge Member Posts: 478

Dump Truck Huntress gather 🤣

Crows dont notify when people are idle, dont even gather above their head.

Curved dead hards.

Yeah, I just dont feel like this game will change for a few weeks. However they've done it, it's done with the new UI. Which means to most likely fix it, they have to reverse the UI. Which devs say is now "Irreversable" which is lazy talk for "Cant be bothered. Get used to it or play something else."

• oldtimerza
    oldtimerza Member Posts: 5

Yeah the UI I might've just gotten used to or lived with. But the garbage hitboxes/hit validation + the terrible Match making + The collision problems with structures on some of the new maps + The animations breaking looping and getting stuck on things = Me stopping playing this game until we see these issues addressed.

The game was on the tipping point of being more tedious than fun for a while now, this update tipped that scale to "Not fun" for me. There are other games that I can spend time on while we wait for this to get fixed.