Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is it really that hard. Like seriously.

I'm a killer main. But I like to play both sides of the field sometimes. I hop into survivor games, and yes I know survivor is kinda all jacked up rn, but idk what I expected. I'm a solo player so obviously I'm not gonna have as easy a time as any combo of sfw. But what pleasure do other survivors get out of leading the killer right fudging to me.

I can get being mad at me if I did something wrong but thirty seconds into a game and the survivor who ran right into the killer just decides "Hey you're full health and obviously not busy doing a gen. Take the killer aggro for me, will ya? Thanks pal." And pisses off as the killer now gets a stiffy chasing me.

I guess all I can ask is, Survivor mains, What is your fruking problem? P.S. I realize that not every survivor main does this but it's still something all of you can at least maybe provide some insight to.

Comments