Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Temple of Purgation hooks missing

Seems like Autohaven and Crotus Prenn aren't the only broken maps - i just had the displeasure to play a match on Temple of Purgation which treated the temple as if it had its two standard hooks for the no-basement variation, while those hooks DIDNT spawn. So the temple had no basement, no downstairs hook at the back, and no corner hook outside.

Meaning if you ran to the back of the lower floor, you were literally in a safe zone with no hook in carry distance. Guess what the survivors made a sport out of immediately upon realizing they could wiggle out any time.

Please investigate why those fixed hooks are going MIA. I counted, the map literally spawned six hooks, all of them in jungle gym and pallet gym variations. No hill hook, no temple hooks, no standalones. Just the jungle gym ones. Something must've gone horribly wrong there.

In total, the map had 6 hooks + the basement. That's quite literally unplayable. The lower temple floor was a safe zone from the very start, after hooking someone in a jungle gym and killing them (my only kill) that side of the map became a second hook-free safe wiggle zone. NOT okay.