If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What is your favorite chase music?

Options

Comments

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    Options

I like No Place To Hide, it sounds so menacing. I also like MM's because it's so unique.

It would be nice to know which killers are given which chase music (unless it's random), but I would also like it if each killer had their own chase music. I didn't realize there were so many different chase tracks, so it's possible..

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited September 2018
    Options
    It's random except for mikie boy, he always has his own
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

I cant decide. I love the threatening crescendo of Closing In and No Place to Hide.

I have only one complain about the Michael one though. I find the high beeps a little obnoxious, but I like them when they are combined in the "he is touching your butt" part.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    I love entity brain. It really gives off that whole a killer is chasing you and trying to sacrifice you to an evil entity. Also I like micheals too because it's just so cool and intense to listen to 
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

I love blood trail it just has something exciting for me I can't explain

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Options
    Blood trail, entity brain and of course, my boi Michael. 
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,905
    Options

Obviously Myers is the best one...but if I had to pick another one I’d say Closing In. It fits Trapper the best.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

kill hunt or mikes

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

Mike's

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

My favorite chase music is Michael Myer's theme as it breaks up the monotony of the other chase themes and has its own charm to it.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options
    Myers.