Survivor types/passives

Options
MegChicken
MegChicken Member Posts: 163
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
Now, I’m aware the devs don’t want passives for survivors and keep them similar, but what if counselors were allowed to pick a playstyle passive?

For example,

Altruistic (increased speed for any thing altruistic)

Fixer (increased speed for fixing gens?)

I know it sounds stupid, but I thought it could’ve been a good idea. 
Post edited by MegChicken on

Comments

• DarXide
    DarXide Member Posts: 81
    Options

You sure you on the right forum? I don't think I've ever heard the Survivors to DBD referred to as Counselors.

• MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    edited June 2018
    Options
    DarXide said:

You sure you on the right forum? I don't think I've ever heard the Survivors to DBD referred to as Counselors.

Lol when you play both DBD and F13, atleast your reponse wasn’t toxic, that community could learn a thing or two.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    DarXide said:

Lol when you play both DBD and F13, atleast your reponse wasn’t toxic, that community could learn a thing or two.
    I feel bad for jason in f13 he can get bullied and memed so hard by the counselors
  • Steinly
    Steinly Member Posts: 2
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    MegChicken said:

DarXide said:

I feel bad for jason in f13 he can get bullied and memed so hard by the counselors

Both games have a few similar issues