The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Redacted

Killmaster
Killmaster Member Posts: 429
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

Post edited by Killmaster on

Comments

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Maybe they were meant for Dwight...

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    edited September 2018

The game was designed having survivors in mind that are scared of the killer. (not that clicky clicky ez loop thing we have now)

I am pretty sure you would ######### yourself if you versed some of that killers IRL, so diapers only make sense :wink:

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Killmaster said:
    Megs store bought jeans look like she is wearing a diaper, please consider remodeling them to look less ridiculous, I consider the Left 4 Dead Zoey Outfit to be the golden standard for jeans on Meg. If I'm paying 250 auric cells I expect to at-least enjoy the view and not question whether years of being chased by killers has left Meg crapping her pants during every chase.

Maybe its a subtle add for "Depends" diapers. Most Meg players seem to DEPEND on Sprint Burst after all.

;)

• Considering the amount of issues this game currently has I don't think this is likely to be top priority.

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Tsulan said:

Considering the amount of issues this game currently has I don't think this is likely to be top priority.

Different departments. The person that designed that horrible diaper will never smash a bug.
    This! Wish more people understood there are differences in the types of development. 
  • @slingshotsurvivor said:
    Tsulan said:

Legacy_Zealot said:

Considering the amount of issues this game currently has I don't think this is likely to be top priority.

Different departments. The person that designed that horrible diaper will never smash a bug.

This! Wish more people understood there are differences in the types of development. 

The skin isn't even that bad xD. Sure it is a bit unusual but nothing too awful.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    Tsulan said:

Legacy_Zealot said:

The skin isn't even that bad xD. Sure it is a bit unusual but nothing too awful.

That ass looks like it belongs to the hag.
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Tsulan said:
    Legacy_Zealot said:

Adapt old cosmetic => no money
    Create new cosmetic => fresh money

Its all about priorities :wink:

• Tsulan

@Tsulan said:
    Legacy_Zealot said:

Old cosmetics can still sell.
  • @Tsulan said:
    Legacy_Zealot said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:

Tsulan said:

Legacy_Zealot said:

That ass looks like it belongs to the hag.

xD I'm dying

• Killmaster
    edited October 2018

@Silas said:
    Whoever is responsible for this should be fired

I think whoever did the store cosmetics got her perportions wrong, the latest chapters cosmetics weren't bad but every other > @Tsulan said:

DeadByFlashlight said:

@Tsulan said:

Legacy_Zealot said:

Exactly, I'm sure BHVR has every statistic and number on what sells and what doesn't and bases their future cosmetics off that but going back and doing a quick pass on the model is less then a days work I imagine and is 750 auric cells worth of content that can sell easily if it looked better. I mean just look at this, Meg's original leggings look best to me, l4d jeans make her look like a hot mom at Target and the store jeans make her look like a 40 year old methhead named Trixie at a trucker rest-stop.

• Killmaster

Her o> @Tsulan said:

DeadByFlashlight said:

@Tsulan said:

Legacy_Zealot said:

Exactly, I'm sure BHVR has every number and statistic on what sells and what doesn't and bases their future cosmetics off that but this is 750 auric cells worth of content that could sell if they made it look better. I mean come-on take a look at this, her original leggings look great and make waiting on the hook bearable, with the L4D jeans Meg then goes from hot mom at Target to a 40 year old methhead named Trixie at a trucker rest-stop with the store bought jeans. I understand people don't want to "sexualize" the game and what not but it's not like she's running around with a thong sticking out or in a bikini.

• Tsulan

@Killmaster said:
    Her o> @Tsulan said:

DeadByFlashlight said:

@Tsulan said:

Legacy_Zealot said:

Exactly, I'm sure BHVR has every number and statistic on what sells and what doesn't and bases their future cosmetics off that but this is 750 auric cells worth of content that could sell if they made it look better. I mean come-on take a look at this, her original leggings look great and make waiting on the hook bearable, with the L4D jeans Meg then goes from hot mom at Target to a 40 year old methhead named Trixie at a trucker rest-stop with the store bought jeans. I understand people don't want to "sexualize" the game and what not but it's not like she's running around with a thong sticking out or in a bikini.

"I understand people don't want to "sexualize" the game"
    Well mission accomplished! Trixie really beats it!

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

@Silas said:
    Whoever is responsible for this should be fired

Oh my goodness. This is horrible!

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742

There's actually nothing wrong with those Meg skins and it doesn't look any diaperish imo. Seems you have rather a weird taste or never wore a diaper as a lil baby, you poor thingy. Meg has just a thicc bootey tho.

• Killmaster

@megdonalds said:
    There's actually nothing wrong with those Meg skins and it doesn't look any diaperish imo. Seems you have rather a weird taste or never wore a diaper as a lil baby, you poor thingy. Meg has just a thicc bootey tho.

Her original cosmetics are good, the store cosmetics nerf her butt hard because they want Kate Denson to take the spotlight I imagine. I will not stand for this, the argument for buffing Megs booty is something I can get behind.

• ThisNotIt
    ThisNotIt Member Posts: 28

Her o> @Tsulan said:

DeadByFlashlight said:

@Tsulan said:

Legacy_Zealot said:

Looks like a normal white girl booty