survuviurs crawling under the hook

Options

Just an idea can they not put some kind of blocker when there a survivour on the hook to stop people crawling under it when they down and someone on hook.

And before anyone has a go for me tunneling or camping I wasant I had 1 gen left that they had to do so I had one on the hook and downed someone next the gen they were trying to complete then seen another person trying to get on another gen got a hit but by the time I got back the downed survivour had crawled under the hooked survivour and I couldent pick them up.

The person on hook was on first hook so no one went to unhook her as they decided to pop last gen and of course everyone had adrenaline so the moral of the story Is I lost because of it.

I think they need to adress this as it ain't the first time it's happend

Comments

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,789
    Options

It might be interesting if the person on hook didn't have collision. That would prevent a lot of cheesy unhook moves and also prevent the killer form hitting people on hook.

• Dingo88
    Dingo88 Member Posts: 219
    Options

That might work and it myt keep both sides happy Im just sick of loseing games because of it

• Woot1234
    Woot1234 Member Posts: 139
    Options

A survivor under the hook is a guaranteed 2k and a valid excuse to face camp because there's a high chance the downed survivor has UB. I know it feels wrong but don't validate the strategy by walking away and letting the downed survivor get up and unhook.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    Options

If survivors do this they are asking to get camped. This never works out if the killer plays their cards right.

If they move out from under hook right before stage 2 or death, don't pick them up. Wait for the hooked guy to hit next stage.

• Dingo88
    Dingo88 Member Posts: 219
    Options

It happend again so I punished the guy who crawled under the hook by face camping them I don't like camping but if you gonna do ######### like that I'm gonna camp you to punish it got some abuse in end game chats from a streamer who said he does it all the time

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

Honestly when I play killer I am totally fine with a survivor crawling under the hook. If you do that it gives me the ability to camp 2 survivors at once which is amazing pressure. If you're a survivor NEVER crawl under the hook, you're throwing the game.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,600
    Options

It's an exploit that needs to be fixed for sure. Imagine if you leave the hook and the downed person had Unbreakable.