Purpose of locker?

Can i ask what is the purpose of hiding a locker if the killer still able to hear your terror range if he within the range. When we hide in the locker, the terror range of the survivor should be eliminate until he came out, if not what is the purpose of hiding in it?

You wanna hide from the killer while he chasing u? Nope, he still can hear the heartbeat and find whenever u in the range. This problem is getting more serious while only like 2 or 3 survivor left. 1 get hook and 1 trying to save, whenever u wanna go and save becuz only 2 of u remain and u hide in the locker wait for the right time to go and he can still hear your heartbeat.

If like that how do we play while they were still 2 ppl left. I just abandon him and start finding hatch? I just play this game not long and what i feel is whenever 1 survivor die and only left 2-3 of us and the gen that fixed was only 1 or 2 that means we gg. One of the survivor get hook and 1 need to go and save him, we cant waste the time so another 1 should go and fix gen. Idk i just feel like is impossible to win a match of 3 or even 2 survivors left with 1-2 gen fix

Comments

• Fantasy
    Fantasy Member Posts: 451

I don't understand.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

I'll be more than happy to answer this question...

once you learn to speak English properly. This is hurting my head when i attempt to read the whole damn thing.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

What?

I honestly don't even know what you're talking about.

Did Survivor's get terror radius's this patch that I didn't know about? As far as I remember, survivor's don't have any kind of terror "range,

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443

I don't get what you're saying do you mean the killer can hear your breathing or survivors can hear TR?

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710

I dont think you understand jow the game works from the killer perspective.

Survivors dont have a heartbeat. The ways killers can know your in a locker are, they can hear your breathing especially if you are injured. They can see your scratch marks if you run up to a locker and jump in your scratchmarks just stop at the locker, so they are gonna know where you are, the same goes for blood. If you jump in while sprinting there is a noise notification, so they know you went into a locker.