If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Which Perks for Myers?

Options

If I could use five perks, I'd be using BBQ and Chili, Ruin, Enduring, Nurse's Calling and Monitor and Abuse. But I can only use four of these. Which would you recommend, and are there any other perks I should consider? This is all assuming a rather normal set of add-ons or no add-ons at all. You'd obviously use different perks when using the more exotic add-ons.

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited June 2018
    Options

100% bring Monitor and Abuse. It makes playing Myers SO much more entertaining for both sides.

Combo it was Nurse's Calling for super deadly and sneaky wallhacks. Bring BBQ for easy sneak ups on unsuspecting prey and bring Ruin to crawl them out.

Bring a Dead Rabbit addon for even smaller TR, 0 meters at Tier 1 and 4 Meters at Tier 2. 4 meter TR at Tier 2 is stupid unreactable because you have full movement speed, it's insanity. Your last addon can be a wild card.

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    edited June 2018
    Options

I've used that build, but the lack of Enduring is very painful. It's practically essential if you want to disrespect and mindgame pallets, which you have to do or you get looped forever. To accommodate Enduring, I could remove BBQ, but then I'd lose bloodpoints. I could remove M&A, but then I'd lose the stealth advantage which is a large reason for playing Myers. I could remove Nurse's Calling, but then I'd lose the healing sniping that synergizes so well with Myers and M&A. And I could remove Ruin, but then I'd lose the match.

• DannySanWolf
    DannySanWolf Member Posts: 16
    Options

Monitor and abuse: To completely silent your terror radius for sneaky ######### pants reactions.

Fire up: To combo this with turf of hair to have incredible vaulting speeds.

Bamboozle: To also increase your vaulting speed and to block the window, combo it with both fire up and turf of hair to just essentially jump through the windows.

Nurse's calling: To see survivors through walls and trees, also stacks well with Monitor and abuse to get those sneaky downs without them knowing or reacting enough.

Ruin: To just slow the game down (Useful on any killer)

BBQ and Chilli: To increase your aura readings and get those yummy blood points!

Enduring: To eat those pallets like a boss

Brutal strength: To smash those pallets like a even more boss (Stacks nice with fire up)

Make your choice: Prevents you from camping and goes well with nurse's calling to see the friend who unhooked get those heals making it easier to track them and one hit them.

That's what i pretty much use

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Monitor and Abuse is a must.
    Ruin is also a must-have to have time to even play the round.

The 2 other perks slots are debatable, depending on your playstyle.

Brutal Strength + Enduring can prove very effective to be harder to deal with in chases.
    Knock Out + Deerstalker as well if you like slugging.
    BBQ & Chili is always good to have.
    Nurse's calling is nice to have if you use M&A.
    Bamboozle will obviously be great.

I personally use the classic :
    Ruin
    Brutal STrength
    Enduring
    M&A

I used to have BBQ & Chili included but I don't need BP anymore.
    It allows you to play like this :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxfosuYlGk&feature=youtu.be