If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

first survivors

Options
20stan01
20stan01 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2021 in Lore

hi :) im fairly new to dbd, been playing for about a month now... im super interested in the lore and there's one question i just cant stop thinking about. i assumed the first survivors to arrive in the entity's realm were jake, claudette, dwight & meg but yesterday i was doing some reading about the survivor timeline and i saw that some people think nea was the first? im guessing nothing is exactly confirmed but is there any information at all which could help my confusion????? my brains on overtime here lol

sorry if im not doing this right too hah

Answers

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,532
    Options

There's really nothing confirmed, but my head cannon was that the first survivors were Vigo and Talbot, followed by those guys from the lost tapes and Alex.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

The first survivors probably haven't been introduced yet.

• Yarheeguy
    Yarheeguy Member Posts: 101
    Options

Well... consider how the Entity works, the first survivors would be when the Entity was born, and we don't know when that happened.

Not to mention that the Entity can go through time and space, meaning that it's possible that any of the known survivors on DBD could be the first one who enter the realm.

At this point, it really shouldn't matter who was the first survivor and how the Entity came to be, we just have to accept that it exists

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    Options

Nea's the first because she is the Entity.

• Gato_Loco
    Gato_Loco Member Posts: 39
    Options

There is not years confirmed, you only can assume by the details in their story and make yourself an idea about what year every character is

And how someone up there said, the firsts survivors probably haven't been presented and they'll probably not be because they most likely have been thrown into the void by now

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

We don't really know who are the first survivors but we might know where they are

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,849
    Options

I would be very interested how the Entity chose the first. When it came into being, how did it first know how to feed and how did it gain the ability to create those realms?

Was it a weakened being who came across auric cells and learnt how to use them? One thought I had was about whether the Entity was actually human, but when they came to discover the auric cells and their timeless properties that they actually mutated beyond recognition into this creature. That may also lead to who the first victims were - someone close to them.

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 781
    Options

We know the names of other assumed survivors, such as Alex, Benedict, Vigo, and the Lost Tapes crew (Murf, Nikki, Sujan, Clyde, Aizeyu, Andy, Sassy), so it's possible they were around before the current playable survivors, but all the hope juice was sucked out of them and they were discarded by the Entity. Or maybe they escaped, who knows?