If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Theory - The entity purposefully amplified certain survivor traits.

Options
CriticalWeasel
CriticalWeasel Member Posts: 378

I got a theory. That The Entity not only makes killers stronger, but the entity also amplified some character traits of survivors, almost giving them superhuman feats but to a certain extent.

Why you may ask? To feed into their hope so the entity can reap the rewards.

Dwight: Greatly improves allies performance even when people are working at their max, can sense nearby survivors which matches his manager job where he works with others.

Claudette: Vastly better at healing wounds even though she's not a doctor, can sense a distressed teammate from afar and she can even pinpoint where they are at all times.

Meg: Can literally recover all wounds despite how badly maimed she can be. Adrenaline can only go so far in real life. Matches her determination personality.

Jake: Nature's creatures seem to work with him by not ratting him out, he is completely silent regardless of injury. Even a warrior yelps in pain when struck. I mean to not scream when chainsawed is crazy.

Nea: Can fall from heights and shrug it off into a full sprint, almost negating all of that gravity momentum.

Ace: Supernaturally lucky, items can appear with extra attachments when it usually doesn't.

Feng: Is so incredibly focused she can detect what the killer is doing from extremely far away. The trait was probably amplified from her Gamer lifestyle.

Laurie: All killers seem to be obsessed with hunting Laurie, but there's seems to be something trying to assist her by hiding her from their senses. (To be honest, I think she already has that weird supernatural connection before.)

Adam: Can create pebbles out of nowhere and can learn to heal survivors strangely quickly. Possibly due to his teaching job which plays on his intelligence.

Jeff: Distortion protects him for a moment from detection against a killer that has enhanced senses. He can also sense survivors from long ranges if he interacts with him. Kinda like a metal fan, usually doesn't look for attention but loves to hang out with others.

Steve/David/Bill/Ash: Can be beaten up all the time and recover from wounds easily, increased durability.

Cheryl: Literally taps into her dark side to gain an advantage.

Nancy: Encourages everyone to work together like a beacon. Also has a powerful self-healing property. It must have tapped into her ability to gain a lot of courage.

Jane: Her wounds heal as she's healing someone else, which taps to her empathic trait like Claudette.

Tapp: His detective skills are amplified and can gather info more easily than others. Hell including things he hasn't seen yet.

Felix: A man with a plan, can think ahead by sensing objectives and being able to use more of an item. Does he conjure more material to keep using the tool?

Zarina: Can quite literally encourage someone to heal instantly by also draining her own lifeforce. Matches her "sacrifice" mindset.

Elodie: Can find more items in a box that usually just has 1. I mean that's impressive if other survivors cannot do what she can.

Now other than that, the entity also seems to increase all survivor's durability from bleeding to falling from kneecap breaking heights and to give knowledge on how to fix a generator.

I mean, to be honest, it's not normal for a survivor to not bleed out and to have 6th sense.

To me, this is a headcanon.

Comments