If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

DC BY DAYLIGHT !!!

Options
HIPSTERLION
HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
I can see clearly that if you leave the match as a killer every1 gets pissed and you will become the most guilty person in the world but as survivors : your connection is shity , other survivors left , this is unfair , you are cheating , ....
These days survivors rage quit more than anything in the world .
Just look at this and you'll see what I'm trying to say :  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd7YLyYmfyA&app=desktop

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

I mean quitting is a bannable offense either way. I very rarely DC. The only time in recent history I can recall is when I got stuck in the shack pallet and the killer rage AFK'd. Some people are just jackasses. I personally get it if you have a reasonable DC excuse.

Then again this is just more survivor mob mentality at work.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @weirdkid5
    The problem is no1 isn't getting banned for it , at least not in console . disconnecting is real a sh#ty thing to considering the fact that you ruin the game for every1 as if you look at the video feng min just wanted to play a game and she has almost completed a gen with ruin up but since every1 left she doesn't stand a chance against me . and of course by saying survivor I meant no offense to you or any1 !!! I'm just saying survivors DC a lot these days . and of course their reasons aren't good at all , like 1 of these survivors that dced in this video told me I quit because it's swamp O_O
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:
    @weirdkid5
    The problem is no1 isn't getting banned for it , at least not in console . disconnecting is real a sh#ty thing to considering the fact that you ruin the game for every1 . and of course by saying survivor I meant no offense to you or any1 !!! I'm just saying survivors DC a lot these days . and of course their reasons aren't good at all , like 1 of these survivors that dced in this video told me I quit because it's swamp O_O

Dude any smack talk directed at Survivors is probably warranted, this is coming from a Survivor main. I made a salt post about why Killers dont like Survivors and got a lot of heat for it. As I said, Survivor mob mentality.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    I mean quitting is a bannable offense either way. I very rarely DC. The only time in recent history I can recall is when I got stuck in the shack pallet and the killer rage AFK'd. Some people are just jackasses. I personally get it if you have a reasonable DC excuse.

Then again this is just more survivor mob mentality at work.

Its sad, but quitting is not a bannable offense. Only if you DC in 70% of your game, then it becomes a bannable offense