Crashing When Transition From Match Ready Screen To Match Since Last Update

Since the last update a few hours ago I have been crashing more than I ever have when playing this game and am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

For me it is happening mostly when transition from the Match ready screen to the actual match.

Comments

• Karna5
    Karna5 Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2021

I just had the server disconnect on me as killer when I was doing great and had 5 hooked people and was catching up to a group, and all the work is lost. I've worked all night and day trying to get points to buy a perk off the shop, and I had an achievement goal to hook 5 people in one game, and the friggin' game disconnected again wiping all the work and making it so I won't be able to get the points to buy the perk before it resets.

If they're going to disconnect the game servers from us, I wish they'd store our progress so we can complete the achievements and get the blood points we earned. Giving 50k blood points a day for logging in does not compensate for lost work and running out of time to buy a perk :(

p.s. dang it they even took my offering from me as if I'd spent it. This game can be so good, but it can also be so horrible.