We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

New killer idea

Options
Thatbrownmonster
Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

what do you think?

Comments

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Does the spirit follow survivors or it just goes strait forward ?
  • Sleepy
    Sleepy Member Posts: 107
    edited June 2018
    Options

I like the thematic idea of a pirate killer. Sounds pretty badass, I hope the devs consider this sort of killer.

• Thatbrownmonster
    edited June 2018
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:

It goes straight forward and if it gets in touch with a survivor hits them

I got the new version here soo

https://imgur.com/E7IIADw

• HIPSTERLION
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:

It goes straight forward and if it gets in touch with a survivor hits them

I got the new version here soo

https://imgur.com/E7IIADw

I respect your idea but if it goes straight forward he's gonna be so much underpowered as survivors can easily avoid the spirit .
  • Thatbrownmonster
    Options

@HIPSTERLION
    The idea of the power is to mind game with the survivors making them changing paths and stuff, it's not meant to allways get a kill

• AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118
    Options

Like the pirate idea, not so sure about the perks though.

• HIPSTERLION
    Options

@HIPSTERLION
    The idea of the power is to mind game with the survivors making them changing paths and stuff, it's not meant to allways get a kill

Don't you think since they already made the clown their play style gonna look like each other . I mean the idea is pretty good but then we gonna have 2 killer with the same play style as if you look at the clown he throws the bottles on the right side of the loop and then he goes from left . the whole pirate thing is really great and if you could change his play style it would be much more better . again this is your idea so you're the 1 to judge ;)
  • Thatbrownmonster
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:
    Thatbrownmonster said:

@HIPSTERLION

Don't you think since they already made the clown their play style gonna look like each other . I mean the idea is pretty good but then we gonna have 2 killer with the same play style as if you look at the clown he throws the bottles on the right side of the loop and then he goes from left . the whole pirate thing is really great and if you could change his play style it would be much more better . again this is your idea so you're the 1 to judge ;)

well this killer is like a hillbilly+huntress soo yea hopefulyl the devs will see this suggestion