Console players

So I play alot of dbd and it don't matter if I'm survivour or killer but Iv been going against alot of console players as killer and don't know why console players have to be so toxic and salty it don't matter if they win or lose they always have summit to say.

They even come into streams and complain.

Just play the game and at the end just say gg no need for all the salt and toxic behaviour.

It's way easier to spin a killer if you a survivour on console.

Comments

• Dingo88
    Dingo88 Member Posts: 219

There no need for toxicity in this game it's why it ain't as fun anymore it an opinion from what I C in my games.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Console players are no more whiny than PC players.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

Both Console and PC players whine and act toxic, there's no debate at all about this.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Why do people make these threads instead of turning off cross-play like the rest of us. I turned mine off for the Switch and I still find matches.

• Dingo88

I'm not saying pc players don't moan but I get nothing but console players and the few pc players I get just say gg or nothing it's just from my experience I have others myt have a diferant opinion. So before yall get ur nickers in a twist I'm giving it from my point of view and experiences Iv had.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I’m on console and very rarely get toxic messages or notice toxic people.

• Dingo88

Like I said everyone will have a dif experience I'm just giving my opinion on what Iv had to face.

If got as much salt on my chips as this game carry on both sides and all platforms I'd probs be dead

• Dingo88

Then again it myt just be the rank I'm at as Iv relized that the real salt only comes out when you start into purple and red ranks

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

It doesn't matter which platform people are on - it's people themselves who decide to be toxic or not. We do not condone threads with the intent to put one platform on blast.

This discussion has been closed.