Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New items in bloodweb

Anyone else notice the new items are kinda scarce in the bloodweb? I get 1 maybe 2 in each one. The 4 year anniversary event I was getting 4 to 5 in each bloodweb. Both screenshots are back to back webs on level 50 Adam. 1 in each? Seems cheap to me. The mystery boxes didn’t have anything related to the event.

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited February 2021

I gave up trying to get them.

On my P3 level 50 blood webs I see one every like 3 bloodwebs..if even.

That's not even remotely coming out even for how little extra bp they give.

This has been an issue going on from events for years and it's still not fixed. It's related the bloodwebs chance for that rarity of item spawning. They need to fix this by making it its own tier class of "event" with a significantly high spawn rate regardless of spawn chances effected by prestige.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

It's pretty lame that they didn't increase the spawn rate for the event. Kind of ridiculous they put time into new toolboxes only for them to rarely show up. I was looking forward to loading up on firecrackers but they rarely spawn in my bloodwebs so I'm super disappointed.