Ghostface perk build ideas

So I just had this idea tonight after playing against a michael using dying light. Which gives a gen repair speed debuff to all non-obsession survivors. So I had an idea of using thana, sloppy, dying light, and nurses. Making everything they do slower. Which is very helpful on ghostface, the only problem I see is not many intel perks. Let me know what you think please.

Comments

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

Dying light has the glaring issues of providing a bonus healing to the obsession and only being active while the obsession is alive. What is the main idea of the build? to sneak into unsuspecting survivors healing or to penalize actions? You don't need nurse's for the latter.

IMO, if you're too keen on using Dying Light, I would:

1-combo it with Rancor to dispatch the obsession quickly after not hooking them the whole game. You can avoid having your aura shown by activating your power as GF negating the drawback of the perk.

2- Use Bitter Murmur/BBQ to track the location of the survivors during the match. Bitter murmur has the bonus of showing the Obsession's location after all gens were done for the cherry on top.

3-Sloppy/Thana for the slow down effect. My choice would be sloppy as Thana doesn't slow down heals anymore.