Pallet overkill on gideon

Options

Just played a game on Gideon meat packing plant decided to put zantac on holy ######### how many pallets do you need on one map spawned in and just in one corner I seen about ten pallets ober two floors and it only got worse the more I looked

Comments

• lolibaba
    lolibaba Member Posts: 7
    Options

Now when i get that map i go afk playing this map is a waste of time for the killer even the DC timer is worth it

• Dingo88
    Dingo88 Member Posts: 219
    Options

I tried pallet freddy on that map for a giggle and ended up against swf all with purple flashlights my eyes hurt now because of all the flashlights it was just constant chain blinds not fun at all

• Hummer65
    Hummer65 Member Posts: 12
    Options

I know, right? And like every single one is SUPER safe and has extreme visibility. It's to the point that I wouldn't even want to get that map as survivor because it wouldn't be a challenge. I had a game where I played a lower tier killer and got only one kill, mostly due to the map. I complained about it in the post game chat and was told that the map "isn't that bad." And that I should "focus more on pressuring gens." Honestly I don't see any reason why BHVR thought this change was a good idea. And don't get me started on the TWO god pallets on that map.

• James4125
    James4125 Member Posts: 266
    Options

Two god pallets?

There's at least eight potential god pallets!!!

• Dingo88
    Options

Pretty much all killer things seem to fall on deaf ears playing killer used to be fun now it's just chore and all they seem to do is nerf nerf nerf myt as well uninstall game at this rate killer is just becoming unplayable there no fun in it anymore.

Why don't they do more nerfs on survivour side like the op toolboxes and flashlights and med kits. Even with things like sloppy the med kits just bypass it.

It's more of a chore in red rank to be a killer.

• R_A_V_E_N
    R_A_V_E_N Member Posts: 30
    Options

About 80% of pallets are just super safe and impossible to mind game. Some block off entire sections of the map and with the new breakable walls blocking hooks, a lot of survivors wiggle free now. The map still might be decent for stealth killers but in general the map is awful for killers.

• Dingo88
    Options

That's probs coz there more survivours than killers because its easier and less of a challenge. Iv been playing for a long time and yes I play survivour but usually play killer but it a challenge nearly ever game as a killer unless you get new players or run all the meta perks which get boring. I find the skill set for survivours have decreased and become to easy. The new asylum map ain't great either as huntress as evertime you think your going to get a shot there a high wall you can't throw over.

If you took all the second chance perks of survivour or did as hard nerf as they do to killer most of your red ranks would struggle I think.

• Dingo88
    Options

Might I also add I got moaned at hard by some red rank survivours for using the brown exaustion addon on huntress coz it denied them there DH which I giggled at. I neva run that perk as survivour coz I don't need it