Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bug or Perk/Add-on?

Had an odd bug occur while playing on the Badham Map, but I'm not sure if it was a bug or possibly a Perk/Item interaction I just don't know about.

While repairing a generator, I had finished roughly 1/4 of it and another player came over to help. We completed a total of about 3/4 of the generator and then they left to unhook someone while I stayed on the gen. When they pulled off the gen, it lost 1/4 of the progression bar. There wasn't any smoke or bang, as if they had missed a skillcheck. The gen simply regressed 1/4 of the bar, back down to about 1/2.

I've never seen this happen in 900hrs of play, so it just seemed like one of those 1 in a million type bugs, but I'm not up to speed on any of the newer Perks that might have caused this to happen. It was as if the approx. 1/4 of the progression bar the other player had repaired just disappeared when they pulled off to go unhook.

Best Answer

Answers