We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Deep Dark Tournaments!!

Options
Deathmated
Deathmated Member Posts: 15
edited February 2021 in Tournaments

Hello my name is Deathmated on Ps4 and I am the founder and creator of Deep Dark Tournaments. I have written many tournaments for DBD. Some of them include 2v2's with variations, Solo 1v1v1v1's with variations, Best 4 mans, Timed Killer Tournaments, Timed Chase Tournaments, Best Killer Tournament, and I make up more as I go along. THERE ARE NO FEES TO ENTER ANY OF MY TOURNAMENTS, I AM Sponsored thru Nissan of Asheville NC, Life of a fighter, and Dr Carl Mumpower! We are not a scam and have 700 on discord with a 500 member following on PS4 Community too. I have been building this since Feb 2020 and reached 1k followers on Twitch on our Birthday on the 20th this month! All of our tournaments are done live on Twitch at this link. https://www.twitch.tv/deathmatethedeepdark

We also have our new website!! https://www.deepdarktournaments.com/tournaments/

Please use our website to get to discord, and to see when our events are taking place. We are also doing a tournament with Dead by Esports very soon that will have a huge prize!!!

My email for personal messages is Deathmate2009@gmail.com

All tournaments pay out cash or gifdtcards if you win, If you are chosen to be the killer for any tournament you also get paid for your time. Prizes for winning a tournament go 10, 20, 50, 100. Unless otherwise stated like our $500 Killer Tournament.

Other features include Best Killer slots to fight over, Best Survivor Slots to fight for, and a Challenge board that pays cash as soon as you complete it.

Our tournaments held weekly on Saturdays at 1pm EST mostly.

Also starting a brand new 2v2 League that is the only one in the world with its own rule set originally wrote by myself!

Good luck to all of you! Hope to see all of you in the Fog!!

Deathmated

Comments