Remember Me Vs Hex: Ruin

Link
Link Member Posts: 135
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

Before i say anything these are all rank 1 games, if you want proof i can give you screenshots of my current rank.
I've started using remember me over ruin and i have to say these past few games have been a breeze. I had a game where 3 people were still alive and i was in the middle of hooking a dwight and grabbing hatchets in the basement, only then to go out and down a nea who was opening it the whole time. Then the meg tried to open it and i downed her and ended up hooking everyone. The gate just hit the 3rd light so it had roughly around another 16 seconds to go which is only 4 seconds away from the normal gate opening time. Other then that i simply just manage to kill everyone before they even power the gates. Compared to when i had hex ruin i felt like the perk wasnt doing anything since generators were popping around the same time the gens i currently have with remember me do. If anything i've probably had a few games with ruin where the gens were done slightly slower.

Comments

• Link

Forgot to mention that the dwight was even saved at one point so i had to go back and hook him again

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    The_Fallen_Utopia Member Posts: 441
    While Remember Me can get good results it too has downsides that can make it do worse then Ruin. It's hard to say sometimes which is actually stronger in my opinion 
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    While Remember Me can get good results it too has downsides that can make it do worse then Ruin. It's hard to say sometimes which is actually stronger in my opinion 

i agree but at least remember me cant be taken out of play

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    @TheDarkLycan True. Unless the obsession isn't dead by the end or you fail to hit them enough times for it to matter before gens are powered. It can't gain anymore tokens once the gates are powered 
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @TheDarkLycan True. Unless the obsession isn't dead by the end or you fail to hit them enough times for it to matter before gens are powered. It can't gain anymore tokens once the gates are powered 

yea but it lasts longer than 5 seconds and is better in more situations

• Link

One thing i have to mention though is that sometimes it just straight up breaks. Not sure if it's just with huntress but i'd hit someone, get a token and then i cant get any more no matter how many times i hit them

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    @TheDarkLycan True. I sometimes enjoy Bloodwarden though. Unreliable yes but sometimes turns games around completely. Remember Me sort of just does what Bloodwarden does but better honestly. 
  • Remember me is hands down better than ruin, at least on Freddy. Just sleep the one you want to tunnel and there is little their pals can do about it :blush:

Also remember me isn't a hex and you know it isn't going anywhere.