We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

(Teasers) A possibility that I havent seen anybody mention.

Gibberish
Gibberish Member Posts: 1,062
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

To preface this, I am not saying that this is what I want, or even what I think it will be, it's just a possibility that I haven't seen anybody mention. I still think the most likely candidate is an original.

The one character it could possibly be that I have not seen anybody mention is Mark Hoffman, John Kramer's other main apprentice from the Saw films.

Power-wise I would imagine he'd still use the RBTs like Pig, but instead of stealth he'd be focused on surveillance, watching over his victims as they are subjected to his games.

The logo teaser appears to feature a be distorted video static, such as from the surveillance cameras and monitors used in the SAW series, and the other teaser takes place on the recently reworked The Game map. The fact that The Game map was so recently reworked and that Pig has been needing of some tweaking for a while, I could see the possibility of the theoretical Hoffman chapter being combined with a Pig rework, The Game's rework acting as a kind of pre-tease for it.

Again though, I don't think he's a very likely possibility (especially considering I doubt they would add two killers from the same license), but I do believe it is a non-zero chance.

Post edited by Gibberish on

Comments

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

That is possible but I dont think a killer that just watches survivors is gonna be good

I still think its something related to the old unused sound effects that were data mined they all sounded very technological

And I hope it's not another licensed killer I like the originals except twins