Demogorgon or Pyramid Head (Which should I buy?)

RoachesDelight
RoachesDelight Member Posts: 312

I took a poll yesterday of which killer I should buy but I'm still a little bit undecided. The results came down to either Demo or Pyramid Head. I'm looking for mostly which one is more fun to play as. I've seen people say demo is weaker but a lot of fun to play and possibly getting some buffs soon. PH can also be fun and can be an absolute unit but he's hard to master and some may even say a bit over rated. So I wanna know what everyone thinks based upon fun, viability and teachable perks who should I get? I have just under 800kBP saved up and ready to unload into one of these.

Demogorgon or Pyramid Head (Which should I buy?) 35 votes

Pyramid Head
68%
TapeKnotUnnamed_Freakmusstang62TaigaSillierHorizon5GeneralVSebaOutbreaktenoresaxAwkward_FiendDeath_Syko21TricksAzxx93YordsMarc_go_soloNoOneKnowsNovaWishIcouldmainDistortedDreamTrashmasterChchchcherylLoneMaple 24 votes
Demogorgon
31%
[Deleted User]Cornpopers_EvanMadLordJackprison_mikeboostedsurvivormainSOMENINJANAMEGannTMlady_potato[Deleted User]ash13sandXIII 11 votes

Comments

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Pyramid Head

It all really depends on what you like.

I chose p head for you because he is a top-tier killer who is fun to play as.

Demo is also fun, but just weak.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Pyramid Head

Tbh i havent played demo but I really love pyramid head. He is very fun to me and does require some skill but he isn't that hard to learn imo. Plus he is cheaper dlc and Cheryl has a little more useful perks imo as well. Neither demo nor pyramid have the most amazing perks in themselves honestly

• Demogorgon

I would say buy whoever you find fun. I personally am a big fan of Demo, he's a pretty fun killer.

• SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294
    Demogorgon

Pyramid Head is much stronger, but I find Demo much more fun. And they both have cool theme music, but the Stranger Things music more fun. Flip a coin lol.

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517
    Pyramid Head

Pyramid head is really strong and fun to play once you get the hang of him

Demo is really fun to play right up until you go up against a good team and get absolutely demolished

• lady_potato
    lady_potato Member Posts: 35
    Demogorgon

yeah, me too. I think it's easier to shred than controlling the judgement imo. I mean, i played both killers and demo is 10 times funnier to play with

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957
    Pyramid Head

PH because he's a total pimp

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531
    Pyramid Head

Big boy PP breath

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Demogorgon

A relatively balanced killer. A lot stronger than people give him credit for because people like easy power (a similar problem facing Plague), and also he's getting a bit of a buff soon.

Just don't forget that STBFL is actually not that great on him, since any good team will force you to shred (which you totally can do, which is why he's actually pretty strong).