Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why do some people have a cage with a lock over their profile?

title

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

They got jailed. Usually it's because you said something bad, but not bad enough to get banned.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    edited February 2021

You get jailed after receiving 2 warns. While in this state, your account permissions are restricted. You can't post discussions; can only post a comment like every 2 minutes, and some other things. Getting warned again will result in your account (and possibly email) getting banned.

If you keep a cool demeanor for a couple of weeks then you will be freed. Being a good boy/girl will also keep you from being warned at all.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

They are meanies.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

I got jailed once...and banned. Never really knew what for though 🤔

But it’s basically people that have said something that goes against the terms but not bad enough for a ban.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,328

It's cause they said a bad word

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

I was put in jail for insulting someone's reading comprehension that was mischaracterizing my posts.

The moderator came at me saying that it's uncool because some people might have English as a second language.

I deeply doubt that was the case, but it is what it is.