The DLC of your dreams

Options
Venzhas
Venzhas Member Posts: 684
edited February 2021 in Lore

Imagine you can put any famous character from pop culture as it was possible on this game.

I can see the Disney Snow White as survivor shes so pure for the entity.. and as killer, meh, maybe the countessa - Lady Gaga - from american horror story.

Comments

• abc_9000
    abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137
    Options

i want to see the strangers pray at night come into dbd

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,254
    Options

Imagine The grudge and the 3 girls students from chapter 2.

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583
    edited February 2021
    Options

The DLC of my dreams would be A Nightmare on Elm Street redone properly.

With Robert Englund doing voice work, and using his likenesses from the first 6 movies. Not only would this be far more fun in terms of gameplay, but we'd open up a lot more cosmetics.

And we'd get a proper Survivor like Alice or John Doe or Jesse.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,256
    Options

Christine

Vroom vroom..........screeeeeeeeech!

Flat survivor

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

Happy death day with tree as the survivor, babyface as the killer and de college campus as the map.

• Fraudette
    Fraudette Member Posts: 84
    Options

For years I've dreamed of a Scooby-Doo survivor dlc, for no reason other than dying of laughter seeing a Fred loop a killer around or a Velma doing a gen. It's so stupid and I love it.

• abc_9000
    abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137
    Options

this might be crazy but i want to see the goatman into dbd

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,815
    Options

As an all-in-one dlc, my dream one would be "Silent Hill: The Room", with Walter Sullivan as the killer, and 2 survivors in Henry Townsend and Eileen Galvin.

Walter Sullivan

Henry Townsend

Eileen Galvin

As a standalone survivor, I'd go for an obscure one in Jonathan Sims from "The Magnus Archives" - an individual touched by the Eye who has perks around all-seeing, all-knowing.

Jonathan Sims

As a standalone killer (and a bit of fun), I'd go for the Driller Killer from "Slumber Party Massacre 2", if for nothing else other than that weapon and the possibility of chase music in the style of rockabilly.

The Driller Killer

• TheFallenS7
    TheFallenS7 Member Posts: 9
    Options

It's late and I'm tired and my brain read this as "Monsters Inc. DLC" for some reason and I can't even so I'm going to bed.

• Naz
    Naz Member Posts: 122
    Options

Omg! You got my vote. I'd love to see this and once the gens are done and you get out.... boom you are right back at the beginning. 😂

• Yarheeguy
    Yarheeguy Member Posts: 101
    Options

since this post is about people having dream licensed chapter ideas, it wouldn't hurt to put out mine...

My dream DLC Licensed Chapter would be the My Hero Academia Chapter, and it would actually work.

Killer:

Himiko Toga (aka, The Schoolgirl)

A blood obsessed yandere girl in a school uniform with vampire fangs who has the ability to transform into people by consuming their blood.

With her power to consume blood orbs and disguising as survivors to get close before she strikes, all while hiding her terror radius as a survivor.

(also yes I know she would suck with SWF, but this is my dream chapter idea and never say never, we might get a survivor disguised killer one of these days and I hope it be Toga. since she can able to reuse the Oni's blood orbs for her power.)

Survivor:

Katsuki Bakugo

An always angry delinquent who hates being look down towards, with his goals to become the number one hero in the world, which he aims to do thanks to his power (or 'quirk' as they called).

When he enters the Entity realm, he would lose his power and have to go through the trials without the very thing he relies on. As well as dealing with others in which he'd be annoyed by.

The Entity Realm would literally be his hell. a perfect pick out of anyone from MHA.

Once again, this is my dream DLC idea and I know it won't happen, but once again I CAN DREAM DAMNIT!

• Azxx93
    Azxx93 Member Posts: 117
    Options

Bro I would kill for clementine and lee as survivors

• Mayhem_Mo_YT
    Mayhem_Mo_YT Member Posts: 7
    Options

I feel like ace is pretty much Han.

One for me would Cthulhu as a killer. I think that would be amazing.

• SpookyDo1phin
    SpookyDo1phin Member Posts: 3
    Options

Okay I know people are already going to roll there eyes at this and say I'm a child. But if I'm being honest, I really don't care and this is my dream chapter damit.

I genuinely want a FNAF chapter, I think any killer from that series would fit right into dbd's roster of killers, same goes for the survivors.

But most importantly, FNAF has been really influence on my life, and honestly horror as a genre.

• ijustregist
    ijustregist Member Posts: 31
    Options

Payday PARAGRAPHHHHH

• Deviri
    Deviri Member Posts: 29
    Options

Dream DLC would be Outlast, preferably the first one.

I want to be chased by either Chris Walker, Eddie Gulskin, or the Walrider.

Have Miles be the survivor, maybe give him perks based around the Walrider.

• TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 332
    Options

There are so many dlc's I want for DBD and most of the main ones are already highly requested or might happen anyway. Heck, the #1 DID happen (Silent Hill.) So I am going to mention one that might not ever happen...but I still want anyway. So, with that thought in mind, my dream DLC isn't from any horror based franchise or whatnot. Might even be a bit weird but....I'd like to see The Fiend from WWE as a killer.

IMO, The Fiend, in kayfabe, fits in perfectly with DBD. Bray Wyatt was once a cult leader and, after his mind was 'cleansed' of the evil of 'cult leader Bray Wyatt" became a twisted version of Mr. Rogers possessed by the far more dangerous, and supernaturally powered, Fiend...who carries round 'Cult Leader Bray's' severed head as a lantern. The survivor would have to be Alexa Bliss...Specifically before she was mind broken to become his version of Harley Quinn.

On a completely separate note, A stand alone Survivor I'd like to have is Chloe Price from Life is Strange. I can't go into specifics about why I think she would fit in perfectly as it involves major spoilers for the first game.

• archive0seeker
    archive0seeker Member Posts: 54
    Options

I always dreamt that one day Ichabod crane would come along and join with the other survivors

• Cilles
    Cilles Member Posts: 4
    Options

Miles Upshur as the Survivor

And ethire Treger or Chris Walker as the Killer

With the Mount Massive Asylum map

For an Outlast DLC

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

SOMA. Simon as a survivor, and honestly there are a bunch of options for a killer. Jin Yoshida, Terry Akers, Johan Ross, etc. Most of the Pathos-II sites could work as maps.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848
    Options

I would say a final fantasy chapter because of those tarantulas and that big bird daddy trying to swoop done and trying to hurt you!

• Literallyweezing
    Literallyweezing Member Posts: 88
    Options

The Thing, Bioshock or The OG Invisible Man or really just any classic universal monster like the gillman or Frankenstein

• Literallyweezing
    Literallyweezing Member Posts: 88
    Options

I'd killer to see the devs try to work this into the game somehow, Christine would need its own map/gamemode just to work.

• NoTerrorRadius
    NoTerrorRadius Member Posts: 201
    Options

Species

-----------------------------

Killer: Sil

Survivor: Preston Lennox

Map: somewhere in Los Angeles

• Tubby_Squirrel
    Tubby_Squirrel Member Posts: 244
    edited June 2021
    Options

a Little Shop of Horrors chapter would make me sequel like a school girl.

Seymour Krelborn- Survivor

Skidrow- Realm

Audrey II- Killer.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,460
    Options

I want Sam from Trick'R'Treat. :)

• Jade_Merrydown
    Jade_Merrydown Member Posts: 5
    Options

I can't belive no one has said it. an Alien Chapter. Ripley as the Survivor.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

Left 4 Dead: The Chapter (Free)

Absolutely love L4D, so when Bill was announced I was extremely happy yet slightly disappointed he came with no map or killer (to be fair he was free and came with 4 outfits for the OG survivors, but that still doesn't mean he came with a map or killer).

Killer: The Horde

I'm going to be honest, I haven't played the Versus mode in L4D, but I like the idea of the killer being killable and there being multiple killers to swap between. Maybe the killer(s) is called "The Horde" and you spawn as a random special infected, have the potential to be killed by enough flashlight or pallet stunning, spawn in as a different killer (around the same area you died), rinse and repeat until you get gen rushed.

Survivor: Coach

Since we have a L4D survivor, we should get a L4D2 survivor and I say it either comes down to Nick or Coach (Rochelle and Ellis are costumes). I say Coach because I think he's the fan favorite and Adam wouldn't be overwhelmed with 2 skins (assuming we give L4D skins to characters added since then. Ace gets Nick, Adam gets Louis, we have Coach, we have every L4D survivor represented). Also, Ace is already the Gambler, Coach is a Coach and we haven't seen a Coach yet.

Map: Fairfield ("no mercy" campaign, l4d1)

There are many locations in L4D to pick. Picked Fairfield as it's the map that started everything. Also, it'd be really funny to say "David has been in Fairfield" and be correct.

• firebr3ath
    firebr3ath Member Posts: 4
    Options

I want to see John Carpenter’s “The Thing” introduced as dlc or in a future update

• firebr3ath
    Options
  • firebr3ath
    Options

Dude for real I didn’t think about this until you said it

• FoggyJester
    FoggyJester Member Posts: 34
    Options

I know that honestly people are probably sick of hearing about this game by now but if I get to talk about my dream chapter then I GOSH DANG WILL. I would want a Danganronpa chapter and for a killer I would want Monokuma

He could maybe use what Junko used in Danganronpa 3 despair arc, he could use the video of despair to cause different status affects on other survivors kinda like doctor but there is a chance that you could get the exposed status affect and of course these would have timers on them.

For a survivor I think the entity would chose none other than:

Mikan Tsumiki now I know what your thinking, but what about Makoto or the other main protagonists? I know I know, BUT I think that the entity would pick Mikan because of how horrible her life was, since the entity loves to add salt to the wound on someones life or it likes to kick a person's life in the face if they have had a really good life so I jut feel as though the Entity would just yank her from a bad life to a LITERAL HELL.

As for perks I would say that Monokuma's would involve ways on having him truly feel the despair as you come so close to winning only for it to yanked out if your hands (y'know.....perks that are like noed but not as op) as for Mikan's I feel as though she would have perks related to her always wanting to be forgiven and her being the ultimate nurse, like if you fail a co-op skill check then this happens or oh-no a person is injured no worries I have one of Mikan's perks and I can do this to help heal them.

whew I am new here and I already wrote A LOT but yeah if danganronpa crossed over with dbd this is what I think it should be like. If you have any other opinions then that's fine in fact feel free to voice your own opinion on what you think of this. thanks for reading :)

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

Same thing, I don't know how the f the idea of chloe popped in my head, now is the only thing I think about it.

• Crackgear
    Crackgear Member Posts: 279
    Options

A little stupid, but I want an original chapter of a teenager who is so delusional and so animatic, to the point he does whatever tells him. Give him the most edgiest and f-uped backstory. Bullying, harassment etc.

It will click well into his personality, power and mori. He would be similar to trickster , chattering and humming etc but in his case, he will chat with the survivor as he chases or looks for Them.

Like "I can hear you, please dont run. He is coming". Pretending to be a survivor ascertain sound cues trigger him.

His animations would be like a curious teenager constantly left and right with a posture of being afraid, but only turns dramatically aggresive during a chase.

He then starts taunting and giving evil maniacal laugther as he finds happiness. A true prey to his built up predaatory instincts.

Something strange but I want his ability based on art, since backstory wise he could be an art lover/student.

Maybe he will have a special tool enhanced by the entity which can make him draw up stuff or etc. Maybe gamewise a cycle of abilities that he can pick and summon.

Such as a snare, speed boost, aura sight etc.

His perks would relate to predatory and false hopes. Like maybe if you do this certain action, there's a chance it never happened such as a heal. Really can confuse people.

He would be coming from the 21st century too 22nd if the devs feel like making him cyperppunk futuristic or just casual clothing.

• TurtleSushiTV
    TurtleSushiTV Member Posts: 156
    Options

Hellraiser Chapter oh baby baby baby

• DBK1
    DBK1 Member Posts: 66
    Options

Dead Space with Isaac/Ellie as a survivor and Nicole as the Killer (Dead Space 2).

American Psycho and Friday the Thirteenth chapter

• Silvermoth
    Silvermoth Member Posts: 9
    Options

I thought hellboy might be fun but since he destroys monsters for a living he wouldn’t be a good survivor. They would probably chuck in agent Myers instead or something. Love the bioshock idea

• Ashreave
    Ashreave Member Posts: 139
    Options

I just want a chapter with a killer that looks like a human bisected into a ball jointed Victorian dress wearing doll. Who uses razor wired puppet strings as weapons. Either that or a full on carnival based map rather than just the lil space the Clown set up outside the Nurse's zone. Also I want the Neon map shown in the Trickster chapters homepage screen. But if we had to get more Non-BHVR survivors and killers then I want either Clock Tower, Haunting Ground or Rule of Rose. Also Hewie and Brown need to be integrated somehow because dogs as "survivors" is a horror staple and we've gone without long enough. I don't care if PETA shouts animal cruelty or whatever that lot kills more animals than it saves and is responsible for spreading tons of misinformation about Pitbulls. So screw em, we're getting dog survivors and that's final.