Double Moral

Options

So I'm trying to learn Nurse atm. Shes the only killer I've never played up to this point and I think shes very very hard (I know a lot of ppl will basically go "UUUUH NURSE PLAYS BY ITSELF LIKE U DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING JUST GIIT GUD" but I'm really struggling with her.

Now for the last couple of matches it was always the same. U load in try to hit someone and fail miserably and each time its like the survivors have like an eternal switch that is pressed at that moment when they realise ur #########. Suddenly the entire map is exploding cause of ppl jumping in and out of lockers, u get teabagged everytime u miss a blink, clicked at etc. the whole programm basically. So its ofc very much more exhausting to learn a new killer than it has to be. I had the same experience back when I was learning huntress or blight. As soon as survs realise ur ######### most of them go absolute apeshit on ur ass.

Now on the other hand I hear a lot of survivors complaining that they only ever play the same couple of killers and that killer mains for some weird reason won't improve the number of killers they can really play.

Really makes u wonder why.......

Comments

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576
    Options

Nurse is hard to play anyone that says otherwise never played nurse before.

From the roster she is one of if not the most difficult killer to do well.

And also dbd really needs a practise mode so you can actually learn a killer without suffering.

• SweetbutaPsycho
    SweetbutaPsycho Member Posts: 156
    Options

Yeah or like a single player mode with bots like theres on mobile I think. That would be awsome. I would really love to play killers other than my mains so I can improve but as mentioned above its just a supertoxic und unfun rollercoaster each time

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Yeah that’s the way it goes. I’m learning billy right now and while I’m averaging a 1-2k I’m actually getting a lot of positivity in my games

People just don’t like fighting nurse and honestly I don’t blame them. No reason to be an ######### though