If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

bigfoot fan made dlc

Options
abc_9000
abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137

I know this is not for chapter 19 but i want to make a fan made dlc that may or may not get people attention but i want to make this for fun.

new killer is called The Yeti

bio: This creature have been living in a snowy mountains For years on end and will never die until he can get his revenge of his girlfriend because his wife got killed by a group of hunters that was trying to find him but instead they found someone else. So he will never give up on trying to find her and give up on hope. But when he killed that group of hunters when he saw this light he thought it will be a shortcut to find his wife but instead he woke up inside of a forest where he doesn't know that type of forest.

weapon: hands

height: tall

source: original

terror radius 32m

Power: Pounding the ground

You have full of strength. Press m2 to shake the ground to lose the survivors balance for 10 seconds. They will lose there vision for 3 seconds. and you have to wait for 60 seconds to reuse the power again.

outfit

he is fully brown fur with this grumpy look on his face.

secondary outfit- He has white fur on instead of brown.

optional outfit

He has a camo outfit fur instead of white and brown and he has half of his face pray paint on him.

He has the brown fur with chains round him like demogorgon.

perks

No escape from the beast- When You are outside of a chase from a within a 120/110/ 100 survivor there aura will be seen for 3/6/9 seconds.

I can still see your blood- after a survivor heals to a full state you will be able to still see there blood 4/8/12 seconds longer.

fake generators- You will start with 1/2/3 tokens and you will be able to place fake generators to trick the survivors into thinking that the real gen.

new survivor is called Gabriel Wiliam

bio: He is a park ranger that watch over parks and help people if they get lost. This park that he is watching is different like there is something watch him in the distant and something ain't right here. When he started his night shift. He Was helping people to guide out of the forest because they got lost. They explain that there is a big creature that is circling around where they are at and they are scared. After they were on a call with the park ranger for 30 minutes he hears a blood gurgling from a girl on the other side of the walkie talkie/phone And he went to check it out and see for himself. After what he saw wasn't human so he doesn't know what it is or how it dies. So he made it back to his watch station and called it in but he got nothing so he red what is it and how to kill it. Lucky he got the stuff to do it so he set up traps for it. After he was about to kill the bigfoot he got knocked out by something from behind and suck him to a another world and when he woke up he doesn't know where he is or why he is here but when he saw other people he was getting answers but not what he is looking for but he took the answers and used it to help him to escape and etc.

height: average

source: original

outfit

He has a park ranger hat or you don't have to wear it up to you. He also has black hair.

body- He has a blue shirt and kinda black with a different color pants.

perks

Master trickster- You will start with 3 tokens. You can place dummies of yourself to trick the killer into thinking that you. You can destroy your own dummies and you will gain your tokens back.

escape with me- You have a great hope and energy. while you unhook the obsession in the trial you will be able to see the killer for 6/7/8 second and the killer will see you for 7/8/9 seconds and you will be able to run 3/4/5% faster in a chase only in end game collapse is on.

I have traps for you killer- You will start with three tokens and you will be able to trap the killer for 4/6/8 seconds and after the killer is trapped the killer will have a haste for 150% for 3 seconds.

new map is called glacier park: Mount Ormond Resort ITs like legion map but instead of that lodge cabin you will have a 3 stories high old looking cabin.

Comments