Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Heroic Cause Bug?

JHondo
JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

So after 5 hours and around 15 games yesterday dltrying to finish this cursed challenge I decided to give it another go today. Healed two survivors in the dying state using For the People with Empathy equipped and it did not give me the challenge. This challenge has me seriously pissed off. Has anyone else been able to get it to work using For the People or is it bugged and not awarding it to people?

Comments

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399

For the People is it's own event, so it doesn't count for the challenge.

• JHondo
    edited March 2021

For people saying it worked in other threads are either not bugged or lying.

Post edited by JHondo on
  • CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050
    edited March 2021

It shouldn’t matter if you use For The Record (or any other perk for that matter) as long as you have Empathy equipped. I haven’t tried this challenge yet but from all I’ve heard I’m beginning to believe it’s bugged. On paper it looks like it should be an easy challenge to complete. Maybe you need to fully heal them from the dying state, not just get them back on your feet. Also, if two players are healing one person maybe that messes it up, too.

• JHondo

Even using For the People was stupidly difficult because it requires a killer to slug and not many killers outside of red ranks will actually slug survivors for pressure.

In other threads on here I saw people saying they used For the People to get the challenge done. So either it's bugged, or they picked up without the perk, or they didn't actually complete it and are lying and just saying For the People worked for them.

• Daddy_Doctor
    Daddy_Doctor Member Posts: 158

I completed the challenge using For the People. Maybe it is bugged. Good luck!

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

I completed the challenge using For the People, so it might be bugged