The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Just Got a 24-Hour Matchmaking Ban Due to An Involuntary DC

Title.

Over the past couple of weeks, I have been posting about how I have been frequently been kicked off the game due to a "disconnection from host". This type has only started recently, and typically occurs during a match or but also during the Loading screen after the lobby. I have submitted two bug reports about this to document that this is occuring.

Yesterday morning, I got banned for 6 hours due to a disconnection from the host. I waited a full 24 hours before I played again today. Following 3 matches without an issue, I got booted out of a trial while I was repairing a generator with 3 other survivors. I received some points for "escaping", but then I see that I have been banned from matchmaking for 24 hours.

Is this happening to anyone else? Could it be my internet service? Interestingly, I never have any service issues while playing any other games on my Xbox One. Also, would it be possible to contest this ban?

Comments