Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New killer locker/pallet break animation ideas

I personally love the new killer.

Not only is he an egoistic bastard, rightfully so, which reminds me of ghostface, but I believe he deserves much better animations when pulling survivors from a locker or when breaking pallets.

What I had in mind is the following:

Locker grab: since the Trickster is a self-absorbed, narcissistic killer, pointed in the lore he loves the attention and having all eyes on him, it would be so much better if he would give the survivor a gentle chin lift/caress, forcing him to gaze upon him before grabbing him by the neck out of the locker. Along with the chuckle, this makes perfect sense. It would read along the lines of: "Silly you, hiding in a locker, you can't see me properly from there."

Pallet break: he could shake his head for a little before smashing it with the help of his weapon, sending a message of what a stupid decision the survivor did (similar to how GF's just makes a long annoyed sigh when stunned). Or, he could put his leg on top of the pallet then break it with his weapon.

Honestly, anything would be better at this point than the usual recycle of animations. I honestly loved when they gave Charlotte new animations of breaking pallets, or how Oni uses his fist to bash open a door. We need more of this, and those little animations, while useless/insignificant for some, do represent the killer more and add more to their personality.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

I 100% agree. I got so so so excited when I saw his vault animation