To people say that the new killer is bad no he is not

I agree on all fronts that this “killer” is garbage but ability wise it’s pretty solid you can throw the knives over most loops And it’s pretty fast to take some one down. It’s just boring to play him in my opinion

Comments

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

He is not garbage but when there is a Huntress I dont see a reason what makes him special. I mean yes it is different and with Trickster you can sent many knives to the survivor but it needs at least 8-9 knives for one health level. During that time an average Huntress can hit the survivor with his hatch.

• freddymybae
    freddymybae Member Posts: 613

agree he is huntress but worse he is a not needed killer tbh

• freddymybae

agree b tier is a good place for him but i think they will def nerf his perks tbh

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

Well I am not sure about that. I mean Deathslinger has unique in its on way and I was suprised people make that comment to be honest. But time will show it is still in test process. But to be honest Trickster can be good at open places where survivor cant be dodge his knives. Time will show but for the other killer's comment I mean they got really neat skills I was suprised people commented that way. I hope I am wrong about the Trickster and he will be a killer that we will play.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

I've seen a few people already expertly dodge his knives. It just confuses me. I think as he becomes more known and gets older his counter play will get larger and so will his skill range and he definitely has more depth than people think

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

he's definitely garbage. you waste a lot of time to just make a regular hit huntress or DS would do an hour ago

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Honestly, he feels like a mix of Huntress and Plague, but with none of Huntresses power and far less forgiving than Plague. When PLAGUE feels like she has more power than a new killer, that's an issue.

I tried him out in the PTB because I was really hoping he'd be fun, but he felt worse than learning Plague for the first time.

• gemjas
    gemjas Member Posts: 105
    edited March 2021

I was watching someone's stream and they threw a knife at a generator in shack and it ricocheted off the gen and downed a survivor that hid in the corner, lmao. Simultaneously the dumbest and coolest thing I've seen in this game.

So, I mean, he definitely has potential. He's not better than Huntress, but he doesn't really have to be.

Edit: I thought ricocheting was basekit, but apparently it's not. :(

Post edited by gemjas on
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

People get obsessed with placing killers at certain tier levels.

The main question is Why would I choose this killer over anyone else?

The answer to that is that I wouldn't if I wanted to kill/hook players.

I don't care too much about winning games are meant for fun. What will be frustrating is loading into a game takes longer than the amount of time you're able to play as the killer.

To me, in the current state I would say the Trickster is the worst killer but has the potential to be relatively ok with certain bug fixes and tweaks.

I would also add that this killer does have a lot going for it, just that these are not particularly important things.

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788
    edited March 2021

Remember when death slinger was a "worse version of huntress"? Fast forward to today and people are constantly asking for him to be nerfed or removed because he's to powerful.

Seems like it's happening again...

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

I think huntress still has the better deal but I don't think his power is weak.

• freddymybae

You mean noobs cry about him being op His shots are so easy to doge unless you’re a compleet bot

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

There's nothing wrong with him.