Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Somewhere to Post Remorse

Ghouled_Mojo
Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I’m an older gentleman and at this stage in my life I have realized just how many regrets I have accumulated over the years.

Recently, an old acquaintance of mine died from a heart attack. At one time, I would’ve called him my brother. It had been 12 or so years since we had spoken. The introspective thought process his death has placed my mind into has made me aware how many regrets I have. The remorse for my past mistakes is just becoming more and more etched into my daily feelings.

I just needed to put this out there. It won’t change anything. It’s all vague for a reason.

Clinging onto the ashes of a memory while wishing for the relief of a reverie.

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,166

Life's a series of compromises and regrets, intermingled with joys and successes. Unfortunately, the brain has an annoying compulsion to keep recalling negative life experiences, coming from an outdated "fight-or-flight" response.

It took time and is different to each person, but all thoughts and memories serve some meaning. Acknowledging them as they appear, then focusing on something else gradually weakens them.

My condolences for your acquaintance.