Stop bullying killers

2»

Comments

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

Basically anything the Survivors do if they are winning and the Killer is losing is bullying.

If you think you're getting bullied while playing an online game (end game chat is the exception), your fragile ego probably needs to stop playing.

• fray1919
    fray1919 Member Posts: 199

@Sinatyxmas, do you have a <3 in your username and play somewhere other than Steam?!

I want this to be true so badly. It's like a Hallmark movie!

• Sinatyxmas
    Sinatyxmas Member Posts: 72

Im afraid not. I didnt dc and got one kill on i think dwight. Literally everything else adds up tho.

Thanks though, this was interesting.

• VanitasRyuzaki
    VanitasRyuzaki Member Posts: 110

I understand where you're coming from. A lot of people believe that its in their right to bully others. I've gotten bullied by survivors for 2 days straight. One said that I deserve to get bullied because I'm trash at rhe game.

I really don't understand why people do this. I consider it a self esteem problem that they have and that hurting others makes them feel good since their life isn't what they want it to be and such.

• DyingWish92
    DyingWish92 Member Posts: 772

I DC as soon as I realize I'm in a Bully Simulator game that I have no chance of winning. Not playing the game to be toxic aholes plaything.

3 gens popping in 1 minute, getting head on mid chase over and over, flashlighted, constant hook sabo every time you get a down, 4 dead hards, constant body blocking, tbag,clicking.. Who the hell wants to play against that, that's not how the game is supposed to be played. Shows how ridiculousb DBD can be against broken 4 mans.

• Fokus
    Fokus Member Posts: 23

you would preffer a 4man doing gens and escaping or a 4man trolling cuz i saw most of the killers are annoyed by both things. Im my opinion being a killer main is more fun try to slugg that 4man that use funny builds (head on, no mither etc) but other killers are complain cuz they said both are made for bully, makes no sense why are you playing killer then if u dont like those 2 options i dont get it.

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

Oh i never go to these lengths, if i get bullied and they get out then so be it and i move to the next game.

There is only 1 time i bullied the bully squad back.

Was playing Freddy and wanted a little less sweat game, but of course I didn't get it.

Within a few minutes 3 gens already popped so i was like nah F it this this game.

No hooks 3 gens lost, not really a match i wanted to try and win anymore at that point.

Went to the basement in a corner and made me some food and drink and watch a little YouTube.

+/-10 minutes later the game was still going and saw 2 survivors t-bagging behind me.

Hit them and they ran of, so i thought maybe they will go out now.

But nope after (believe it or not) another 10 minutes they were still there and again t-bagging behind me.

Didn't even put on my headset at that point so had 0 sound.

Thought ok you guys don't bother to go out right?

And i went full beserk on them and went after them.

Only then they finally popped the last gen, but it was to late at that time.

Downed them all 4 of them and just left them there, let them bleed out entirely.

0 hooks 4 dead.

Was that bullying on my part?

Yup definitely.

But it was their choice, they didn't leave when they had the chance.

They decided to stay and t-bag for 20 minutes long.

They deserved it fair and square, but if if a group is going to bully me and escape i never take it out on the next group.

The next group didn't do that, only the previous match (unless they are the same)

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,516

Always treat other players like you would be treated.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

What's happening with all the necro? That's like the third thread today I've seen.

• AnnaEliza365
    AnnaEliza365 Member Posts: 141

I played against a SWF last night that said they hope I die of cancer -- even though I only got 2 hooks, no kills, and and like 4 hits the whole game. Not that it excuses it, but I didn't even have BW, NoEd, or camp the people I did hook.

So I informed them that I was actually in remission, and they were too little too late. They quickly changed their tune.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,516

Uff. Lots of stupid people in the world.

Don´t take it personal - this game induces weird feelings. Some get carried away and write stupid stuff.

Some would be ashamed of themselves if they think about it the next day.