For people saying this killer isn't scary we have clown in a elephant outfit

Options
2»

Comments

• Celebrimbor
    Celebrimbor Member Posts: 52
    Options

Try to read each comment before commenting right away.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

The Mr. Puddles cosmetic does have a lot of creep factor though.

It’s unsettling to think that parents had Kenneth performing for a children’s party, and they’re completely oblivious to the fact he’d probably been cutting off a finger of his latest victim the night beforehand.

• TheDuhJ
    TheDuhJ Member Posts: 475
    Options

If it wasn't for the face, I would be down. Something about a killers face should be a bit more menacing. It's subjective, but every killer whose face is clearly exposed has creepy make up or some other deformity that makes them stand out as imposing. Like clown has an exposed face, but its covered in bad make up and he a big boy.

Trickster seriously looks like he could be a survivor. They should give him a hat. Or flip his head backwards

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    Options

1.6 billion people on the planet have some kind of fear of clowns or Coulrophobia whether it be major or small uneasiness....I'd say clowns are near up there with spiders for some people. Just because YOU aren't afraid of it doesn't mean it isn't an issue for a pretty substantial portion of other people.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    Options

Theres also an incredibly large population of people that are spooked out by mascots. For the sake of reality though, mascots get used in horror scenes far more than "pop stars" simply because the concept just doesn't resonate spook factor with people. I mean theres a reason you don't see it much in movies.....

• LowSpecGamersMatter
    LowSpecGamersMatter Member Posts: 485
    Options

HOT TAKE. This killer isnt scary. Neither is clown elephant.

Just because there is a wrong thing here doesnt make wrong thing there right and good.