Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is it normal the Nurse can't pass through anything?

LatexT
LatexT Member Posts: 111

It happens in every map, I can blink through open spaces, but as soon as I try to blink through... a big tree? Nope, you stay where you are. Every single truck in Autohaven, which is the core of every loop? Nope, can't go through that either. I tried loading the blink at max too, I still can't.

Comments

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

It depends. If they length of the blink calculates in the middle of a tree, or not far enough to pass through a car or truck (The most common), you will then therefore not be able to blink through. Some objects also just won't let you go through. Maybe it's just a no-zone for the nursey.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

You might be aiming downwards just a hair. That's what was happening to me at least.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Since blinking has changed you need to look up to pass some objectives, its really weird.
    Then there is stuff you simply cant pass (lerys e.g.). You have to avoid such places just like you avoid the insane loops(infinites at the houses when playing a weaker killer

• JarJarBlinks
    JarJarBlinks Member Posts: 18
    1. Make sure you're not looking down but slightly upwards.
    2. Don't charge your blink more than nessecary as this can cause you to "land the blink" in a area where it's not possible to blink to.
    3. Some maps also have no-go zones or just bugged areas for Nurse. Lery's is a good example for such maps.
  • LatexT
    LatexT Member Posts: 111

I didn't know I needed to look up, but I didn't look down either, I'll try again...

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@LatexT said:
    It happens in every map, I can blink through open spaces, but as soon as I try to blink through... a big tree? Nope, you stay where you are. Every single truck in Autohaven, which is the core of every loop? Nope, can't go through that either. I tried loading the blink at max too, I still can't.

Every map is bugged for her, and devs don't want to fix it. This is the reason I stopped playing her.

• MeowLux
    MeowLux Member Posts: 80

I haven't had an issue with blinking as Nurse. But the way you blink does affect what you can go through. If you look down the less of a distance you will get with your blink. Also there are dead zones for Nurse in some spots of a map. Also make sure you have charged your blink enough to pass that object, but not blink into another object, because then you can't blink there otherwise you would be inside an object.

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

Practice makes perfect. Looking up makes you go farther, looking down makes you go to almost nowhere. In places like Lery's or The Game, I just flick my head up a split second before the blink.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@iOrangeStain said:
    Practice makes perfect. Looking up makes you go farther, looking down makes you go to almost nowhere. In places like Lery's or The Game, I just flick my head up a split second before the blink.

@iOrangeStain said:

I think he talks about her deadzones.