Post game on console

Options
SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301

We really are missing out on some post game banter and praise when playing on console. I know it takes about a week to type a message, so not saying we need a text option, but a thumbs up, down, camper sign rating out of 10 that all players ACTUALLY GET TO SEE.

I'm a good sport, I often like to praise those that beat me fair and square and I like a bit of wind up banter for those that cheese me off, yet we can't communicate with PC players at all, and some players have settings that blocks contact.

Really hoping (not a priority) that we get a post game rating / interaction system that players actually get feedback on.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743
    Options

One of the reasons why i love playing DbD is because of the salty engame chat, so yeah, as a PC and PS4 player, please add engame chat to ps4 too.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Why though? I just want to play the game. I couldn't care less about what some random stranger thinks about me, my playstyle, my mistakes or 200 IQ moves in-game etc post game.

• Volfgang57
    Volfgang57 Member Posts: 369
    edited March 2021
    Options

This. I really don't care. I immediately forgot people's usernames as soon as I leave the match anyways

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

As long as I can disable it, I don't mind.

• KiwiCoattails
    KiwiCoattails Member Posts: 566
    Options

This.

I rarely meet nice people on the internet so I like to keep my contact to a minimum lol.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    edited March 2021
    Options

It'd be nice to communicate with console players. All you can do now is add as an in-game friend and that's all of the communication you get.

When I used to play on console I used a chatpad (mini keyboard on the controller) so if console players really wanted to communicate semi-fast they can. For those that really don't want to see chat, they should implement an actual option in the settings to have it off by default.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,262
    Options

I play on PC but can't you just message others directly through the consoles anyways?

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

I really want to show some love to killers and congratulate the gamers I play with on not playing like a they are showering gasoline on a dumpster fire.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options

Yeah I really want it. I had a game against a console nurse and they were great. I tried to congratulate them but couldn't:/