Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New running animations made all my cosmetics purchases useless!

While running away from a killer I always found it therapeutic staring at my survivors behind however with the new animation update all the money I've invested in cosmetics with nice butts is ruined! Please revert the animations asap or I can't in good conscience spend any more money on cosmetics on your game knowing that I can't appreciate them properly! 😪

Comments

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

What?!...😐

• Azxx93
    Azxx93 Member Posts: 117

... :/

• Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429
    edited March 2021

I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game and over a thousand hours. It's a funny example of how the devs change things nobody wants changed and they can lose revenue in ways they wouldn't expect lol. I'm much less inclined to purchase a cosmetic set I find visual pleasing since I can't really see it in-game anymore due to the new animations. So that's lost revenue for them for no reason other then stubbornness on not accepting player feedback. I just figured this would be a funny way to get the point across but I'm also 100% serious, I like staring at Meg's butt while she runs but it appears those days are done. RIP! Obviously I'm not going to stop playing the game but BHVR may lose 10 dollars here and there from me going forward.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

This is the most ludicrous thing ever posted on these forums.

How are the new animations preventing you from seeing survivor cosmetics?!

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306
    edited March 2021

they mean how it removes the physics for some of them, such as megs skirt.

Edit: my bad, I I just skimmed the post and assumed it was about the pool physics on the cosmetics being taken away. Didn't know it was about this was but OP starting at survs butts.

Post edited by 1nsignia on
  • Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

The devs better watch out before they remove that random patch of grass at the corner of the map. They might lose some customers.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

I've actually found I can get a better look at my characters asses whilst I run with the new animations, particularly the male models

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

I miss getting to see the nice ass shaking Kate would do while she was running

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

"New animations block my view of butt 0/10"