The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Character Design

So Behavior or whomever did the Character Designs in DBD. Soooo, let's have a Discussion on why you made every Female Character of Color have No Butt/Booty/A** but the one you do give one to (Jane Romero) you made her Big Boned? But on the other side. Every Caucasian Female in the Game has some sort of Butt? Let's talk.. bc Majority of The Women I have seen in my Life of Color have Butts. Soooo? Its Unrealistic. Fix this.

Comments

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

I usually pay no mind to posts like these, but you’re not gonna sit here and tell me that Meg and Yui has a butt.

• Ap0c_P0ny2227
    Ap0c_P0ny2227 Member Posts: 5

Yui is a woman of color. Meg does have a butt. That can be a result of her athleticism. But its purely a muscle butt. And I'm not sitting, I'm laying 🙃😘 I'm saying lack of butts for Women of color is the problem.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

Yeah, no, let’s agree to disagree on Meg.

But to be serious here, I’ve heard the developers use the same model for almost every female Survivor. (Except Jane, Élodie, and maybe Yui).

I agree that it wouldn’t hurt to be a little more um.. diverse.

• JediWithASniper
    JediWithASniper Member Posts: 670

Where is Sir Mixalot when you need him?

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

Let's start with having more diversity in ages. Then we can worry about butts.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

Oh you need to see Feng in certain cosmetics...